Whaley Condo for Sale

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in roughly the same situation here in a small town just north of Orlando. $250,000+, 4/3 house and taxes are less than $1800/year along with no state income tax. I was paying more in taxes on a $40,000 house when I lived in NY than I do now. New York State is absolutely raping the home owning taxpayers.

Side note, I'm in Windermere/winter garden a couple times a week. Are there any decent bars close to Windermere Prep school?

I live about 2 miles from WP. there is nothing good within 2 miles but Hagans Orielly is good and Crooked Can is about 6 miles straight north in Downtown Winter Garden. If you go to WG there are several nice good restaurants there depending on what you are looking for.

Cool can I stay at your house when I come for the game in September? Sounds like you have the space..,

We can ride together, but I don't want to have to share a room!

I've got a 1.3 mil house here in charlotte and taxes on it are 12k. I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually about the same ratio as our house in Atlanta. I looked at places a county away and inside the city limits (just a few miles away) and it tripled. No thanks.

What part of ATL?

Mine our $2,500 Isn't it amazing. The whole Buffalo is a cheap place to live thing is so overblown.

I pay roughly $550 less a month in property taxes on a comparable house in Buffalo.

I agree. You pay the same every month for comparable property as in other places, it's just in the form of taxes instead of equity.

Seems like suburban buffalo is a massive tax on people who are bad at finance.

good find. a million for that condo seems a little over the top, but the 27 grand a year in taxes is on the mark for something like that.

i think he's a futon guy. as soon as he wakes up, he goes right into work mode with a quick flick of the wrists.

$27000 was the present assessment and taxes are $148 per annum. It has to be under some program that gives early years tax breaks for new construction.

Doug's condo also features a workout bonus for using the Rec room and a signing bonus on closing.

OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

$27000 was the present assessment and taxes are $148 per annum. It has to be under some program that gives early years tax breaks for new construction.

i would certainly guess that the taxes for a million dollar property would be more, but i assumed because of the lack of land it was less. i'm not sure if condo tax rates are different the houses.

around here the taxes on a million dollar structure are anywhere in the 30s to the mid to high 40s.

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2017/05/08/ex-bills-gm-whaley-selling-waterfront-condo.html

"Selling real estate is about two things: property and selling"--Doug Whaley

I told you guys he was moving out of his residence before the draft, but took some crap on here for it. He knew he was a goner for awhile.

Unless he is planning to retire how is this news

Drinking too much Bud Light will grow a third eye....and testicle.

That is not always a third testicle, its usually a bag of pus encased in a membrane within the scrotum "Budlichten Bagas Syndrome" is a dangerous condition that can be avoided.