Whaley Condo for Sale

Not only don't I care about Whaley's condo, but I care even less about property and tax value around the country. Mod's should move this to OT, or better yet, just close it.

This stuff blows my mind. You don't care yet you take the time to post that you don't care. Weird.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming from a guy that doesn't like candy bars?

Eat a Nestle Crunch.

i enjoy candy bars...i just don't eat them. i'm scared of being a fatty.

while we're on fatties, did you know that likei've is my new drinking partner?

Shut up....you have met Likeive in the flesh?

Does he have a fo-hawk haircut?

i sure have. had a bunch of beer with him on thursday.

fun likei've facts: he's not a fatty...he's quite svelte. there is no fo-hawk haircut.

Well it would be better if he was a fatty.

What kind of beer does he drink?

i don't think so. i like the likei've i met.

i don't remember the specific beer, but it was good beer. i was the jerk that was downing tall bud lights.

deal with it.

in wny, were all about high taxes and ****ty beer.

That saddens me.....you're so close to the wonderuful Canadian beers I grew up on. I can go into places here that literally have 150 beers available. When I ask if they have any Canadian beers, they look at me like I have a third eye. :(

That saddens me.....you're so close to the wonderuful Canadian beers I grew up on. I can go into places here that literally have 150 beers available. When I ask if they have any Canadian beers, they look at me like I have a third eye. :(

Not even a Labatt's? Or are you looking for good Canadian beer?

Drinking too much Bud Light will grow a third eye....and testicle.