What do you think of new Bills promo? "It Starts With ONE"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds horrible. Like a cheesy corporate slogan. I was recently laid of due to a building closure from a large company. They had corporate slogans such as "be the reason" and "change energizes", both we're always a running joke within the day to day work in the building. This cheesy slogan has no impact on whether or not Buffalo can be successful next year.

Edited by dgrochester55

Is Woody Harrelson narrating that? :D

I think they take the whole slogan thing way too seriously. Even Tony Robbins isn't this serious about personal development and goal reaching.

Lets come up with our own slogans. "Make good things happen because we are good", "winning is fun, lets do it!" "It'll be different this time, I promise" "Buffalo will make your wildest dreams come true, just believe!"

End results is what truly matters to fans at this point.

Doom, gloom and pain. 17 years no playoffs, salary cap jail, quarterback purgatory, Pegula is cheap, Russ Brandon ruins everything, McDermott has too much power, I'm so done with this team!

Does that cover most of it?

Doom, gloom and pain. 17 years no playoffs, salary cap jail, quarterback purgatory, Pegula is cheap, Russ Brandon ruins everything, McDermott has too much power, I'm so done with this team!

Does that cover most of it?

Pretty good but it'll never fit on those free car magnets from M&T.