Russ Reported leading Sabres GM Search

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, I would be going out of my mind if I was a Sabres.

I wouldn't trust giving Brandon a grocery list to do my shopping, let alone having significant say in two sports franchises. That's right TWO.....TWO.

Its beyond bad enough that he has ridiculous power with the Bills.

If the Pegula's can show Whaley the door, then the same goes for the clown Brandon.

Mike Francesa's pegging of the Pegula's being the Beverly Hillbillies might be SPOT ON. We may have went from one bad ownership to another.

I hope the Pegula's get better, but right now the franchise we root for is out in left field with no mit and we don't deserve the buffoonery that has gone on since 1960.

This mess has to stop now.

FIRE BRANDON too Pegula.

Elliotte Friedman is one of the most respected media members in the hockey world. It's highly likely what he's saying is the truth. Luckily I don't give a crap about the Sabres, but my guess is he still has his tentacles involved with the Bills' on-field product in some fashion as well.

The ass-kissing used-car salesman needs to go, but he won't.

This is exactly why many of us have been calling for Russ' head. Regardless of what we are told about his lack of involvement with respect to hockey/football decisions, we don't believe it, and it seems that he does indeed have Terry and Kim's ear with respect to stuff like this.

and that why many of you or misinformed do you read that whole thing? It's contact with possible gm's same names you can read online- he's not conducting the interview

Such negative people here. And the disrespect for Pegs is totally unwarranted. The man turned a $20,000 investment into 4+ billion... he's not a clueless idiot. After this bump in the road, the Bills will be fine.

Prediction: Bills 9-7, Sabres above .500

We'll see how people feel this time next year.

PS: people bemoaning Russ influence... put your tinfoil hats on, send your conspiracy theories to the Alien Encounters TV show. I never realized how much certain segments of the population needed a bogeyman. You Anti-Russites!

Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber)

4/30/17, 9:20 PM

Wow. @FriedgeHNIC says he believes Russ Brandon is leading the search for the #Sabres next GM. That ought to make fans happy... twitter.com/buffalowins/st

So do Bills fans think it will be different here. Nope Managing Partner will have influence

And, people still think he has no say over any of the Bills' horrid decisions. Guy has got to go.

Elliotte Friedman is one of the most respected media members in the hockey world. It's highly likely what he's saying is the truth. Luckily I don't give a crap about the Sabres, but my guess is he still has his tentacles involved with the Bills' on-field product in some fashion as well.

The ass-kissing used-car salesman needs to go, but he won't.

Which is why the mouth breathers need to read what Friedman actually wrote:

Pegulas lead. Brandon and NHL at his side.

And, people still think he has no say over any of the Bills' horrid decisions. Guy has got to go.

And the same guy then sent something out saying the Pegulas are leading the search and getting input from the league and Brandon.

Which is why the mouth breathers need to read what Friedman actually wrote:

Pegulas lead. Brandon and NHL at his side.

What does Brandon know about football?

Edit: HOCKEY, I meant HOCKEY

Edited by Reed83HOF

I am now boycotting the Sabres- done- will spend my time and money elsewhere. What a joke.

I wouldn't say I'm actively boycotting the Sabres, but I haven't bought tix in a few seasons, and I probably won't go at all next season either. So boring, such a bland product.

The Bills are a bland product too, but there's only 8 home games, and the festivities are always a good time.