Russ Reported leading Sabres GM Search

Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber)

4/30/17, 9:20 PM

Wow. @FriedgeHNIC says he believes Russ Brandon is leading the search for the #Sabres next GM. That ought to make fans happy... 😳 twitter.com/buffalowins/st

So do Bills fans think it will be different here. Nope Managing Partner will have influence

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why many of us have been calling for Russ' head. Regardless of what we are told about his lack of involvement with respect to hockey/football decisions, we don't believe it, and it seems that he does indeed have Terry and Kim's ear with respect to stuff like this.

I have reached a point where I don't care who is doing what anymore. I rode Whaley for the past few years and now that he is gone I can only hope they have picked the right guy in McDictator.

It seems as if the Pegula's are arms deep into every decision being made so from this point forward everything points back at them. Hopefully they are headed towards years of praise and glory.

This is exactly why many of us have been calling for Russ' head. Regardless of what we are told about his lack of involvement with respect to hockey/football decisions, we don't believe it, and it seems that he does indeed have Terry and Kim's ear with respect to stuff like this.

Not to mention, he is 0-for

He's NOT leading the GM search, he's not a hockey guy and he knows it, don't believe everything you read, some if you are so freaking gullible

"The next time LaConforna is right about something will be the first time"

That was a quote from you when JLC came out with a report over a month ago that McD and the Bills might move on from Whaley and even mentioned possibly bringing in one of the Panthers guys.

That seems to have been spot on a month later. Sometimes what you read is the truth.

He can do whatever he wants to the Sabres, just keep him away from the Bills, please Pegs.

Can we keep Pegs away from the Bills as well? You know maybe hire an experienced person to run the franchise...just a thought