You tell me - Lattimore or White, 91st pick and 2018 1st?

It's been leaked that Buffalo was going to choose Lattimore had the trade never happened. So it's a simple question, would you be happier with Lattimore or the current situation???

No clue how to put up a poll but I'd love to see the thoughts and approval rating regarding the pick.

I'd choose​ White and the picks by a long shot. What about you?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably White and the pics, but Lattimore has a shot at being elite. If he goes on to be a 10 time pro-bowler, and White is a solid starter, perhaps we get another solid starter next year, and a contributor in round 3, it's tough to say.

Time will tell, but it's certainly easy to understand their strategy, which isn't always the case.

White and the picks. I worry enough about tender hamstrings already. Very pleased with the outcome. I just wish KC sucked a little so I could be more encouraged about the first next year. Some freak epic collapse would not bother me at all. Tough division..... So?

Making the trade and moving down and gaining an extra pick this year and next is good. But all we have done is replaced Gilmore with White and it cost us our 1st rd pick to do so. Whats next,,,a running back to replace Gillislee and a WR to replace Woods. We had/have other holes that need filling besides just replacing left players. Anyone who says this team will be improved from previous years is not being very logical. But hey,,,at least we kept a mediocre QB while doing so let 2 quality players go to the arch enemy. Who keep getting better and more talent on their roster. Why not tender Gillislee at the 2.8 million offer and that would have required a 2nd rd pick in compensation. Who ever is guiding this ship needs to be fired. Until we start keeping players that we draft after their initial contracts are up,,,the merry go round of mediocrity will continue.

Whaley nailed it. Great move.

Making the trade and moving down and gaining an extra pick this year and next is good. But all we have done is replaced Gilmore with White and it cost us our 1st rd pick to do so. Whats next,,,a running back to replace Gillislee and a WR to replace Woods. We had/have other holes that need filling besides just replacing left players. Anyone who says this team will be improved from previous years is not being very logical. But hey,,,at least we kept a mediocre QB while doing so let 2 quality players go to the arch enemy. Who keep getting better and more talent on their roster. Why not tender Gillislee at the 2.8 million offer and that would have required a 2nd rd pick in compensation. Who ever is guiding this ship needs to be fired. Until we start keeping players that we draft after their initial contracts are up,,,the merry go round of mediocrity will continue.

All we did was replace a good cb that wanted 14 mill a year with a player that will get paid a fraction of that, is 5 years younger and is under contract for 5 years. We also got a 1st rd pick next year and a 3rd this year. You need to look at the whole picture. Too much to ask I'm sure

Whaley nailed it. Great move.

All we did was replace a good cb that wanted 14 mill a year with a player that will get paid a fraction of that, is 5 years younger and is under contract for 5 years. We also got a 1st rd pick next year and a 3rd this year. You need to look at the whole picture. Too much

Whaley needs to be fired. We are just treading water. Replacing departing free agents with upcoming draft picks is not gonna get us anywhere. Cant honestly say we are a better team by letting Gilmore walk and adding White. We could have used that pick on an actual need. But since Gilmore is too expensive the drafting of CB is the right move. So 5 years from now when White wants top dollar its back to square 1 again?

Whaley needs to be fired. We are just treading water. Replacing departing free agents with upcoming draft picks is not gonna get us anywhere. Cant honestly say we are a better team by letting Gilmore walk and adding White. We could have used that pick on an actual need. But since Gilmore is too expensive the drafting of CB is the right move. So 5 years from now when White wants top dollar its back to square 1 again?

Exactly. You take a team that's needs to make a bold move - a high risk, high upside move - if there's going to be any value at all in keeping high salary players like Dareus/Hughes/Glenn/McCoy/Taylor around, and you make a low risk, low reward trade/pick. Not irrational in the abstract, but a total mess of "we're trying to win now; no, we're trying to win in 2019."