Sal: Bills were going to draft Lattimore at 10

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Sullivan‏ @ByJerrySullivan

Andy Reid is 12th all-time in NFL coaching wins. But we're supposed to believe he just got fleeced by the Buffalo Bills.

Right...the old, because this guy has made more good decisions than bad decisions in his career, he is incapable of making a bad decision...must make sense to Jerry Sullivan in some way...

Jerry Sullivan‏ @ByJerrySullivan

Andy Reid is 12th all-time in NFL coaching wins. But we're supposed to believe he just got fleeced by the Buffalo Bills.

If Andy Reid coached the Bills instead of the Eagles/Chiefs and had the exact same result, Sullivan would be blasting him for trading next year's first. Sullivan has an easy job.

Good Lord, Sullivan must douche with sandpaper grit. First, we won't know if it was a good trade for a few years. However, IF, and that's a capital IF you are going to get a good deal out of Andy Reid, it's when he has fallen in love with a QB. Also, Andy has a better chance of developing that QB than we do, i.e. Mahomes as a Chief in 2020 is a different player than Mahomes as a Bill in 2020. I've seen a ton of people saying we need to trade down and get more pics in a deep draft. OK, I'll accept that I guess, but if Sully had found out we turned down the Chiefs' trade, he'd be screaming tomorrow that Whaley was short sighted and trying to save his job by screwing over the future of the team.

@salsports

My info says Bills were going to draft CB Marshon Lattimore before trade was finalized with Chiefs.

Happy? Mad? Drink?

Leroi nailed it...Lattimore was #3 on the "big board" he put up, and #1 and #2 were gone...

Who's asking anyone to believe that? Is it not possible for a trade to be mutually beneficial? What an a--hole.

And what does one have to do with another? So according to Sullivan if a person is a doctor or lawyer he cannot possibly be guilty of driving while drunk? The two have NOTHING to do with each other.

Edited by matter2003

They didn't pick him but he went off the board very quickly after him. The team that took him are geniuses though right?

Not; you let Gilmore walk over $2 million and spend the 10th pick to replace him is the definition of being stupid. If you value CB that much keep your guy and draft a player for another position, not replace him. It's called spinning the wheels