RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

I mean I thought Coach McD came from a team who didn't value corners. now we got arguably 2 very good young corners in Darby and White. I'm confused coach!

He values versatility...White can play inside or outside and return punts...

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that the third this year helps a lot.

Of course, I was going to suggest taking a CB in the 3rd...

You still can. King is out there and he is really athletic.

Zay Jones wr, Marcus Williams s, Cam Robinson rt, etc, etc....

Mike RodakVerified account @mikerodak 2m2 minutes ago

Interesting comment from Sean McDermott, who uses word "I" when talking about decision not to trade down again from No. 27, before correcting himself and using "we." Lots of ongoing intrigue about how much power McDermott yields within draft room and how much GM Doug Whaley's voice matters.

February 2020, the New England Patriots sign Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'davious White in free agency to a 5 year 20M a year contract.

If you are going to bust on the Bills get your facts straight. It would be 2021 before Tre would be a free agent.

Mike Rodak‏Verified account @mikerodak 2m2 minutes ago

Interesting comment from Sean McDermott, who uses word "I" when talking about decision not to trade down again from No. 27, before correcting himself and using "we." Lots of ongoing intrigue about how much power McDermott yields within draft room and how much GM Doug Whaley's voice matters.

Ooh. Good catch, road hack!! Such sleuth reporting!

Just because the bills have been a joke doesn't excuse fans from also becoming a joke

Yea - but for most of that stretch the critical ones have been less of a joke than those criticizing them, if you're going to be objective. Some run off the rails with it but few are tonight

Mike Rodak‏Verified account @mikerodak 2m2 minutes ago

Ha ha. Why the charades? Be honest with fans