2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

I am still all pumped up about the trade back.

I feel like we may actually have a coach who is thinking about more than just this year and legitimately wants to build something good in Buffalo.

He's doing the best thing for the Bills, and not just for himself. What a difference from Rex, huh?

Don't mind the Bills trading back, just wish it wasn't so far. Good to excellent value in the pick exchange,depending on KCs season. The hard part is the big payoff isn't until next year. Got 2 more picks this year too in a deep draft.

I feel like we may actually have a coach who is thinking about more than just this year and legitimately wants to build something good in Buffalo.

He's doing the best thing for the Bills, and not just for himself. What a difference from Rex, huh?

AMEN!

Easier to do in year 1

Will our 1st round pick contribute this year? That's the question now. At 27 odds go way down

Not if the draft is as deep as the prognosticators seem to think it is at various positions of need for this roster. There's going to be good players available at 27 who, by virtue of the lack of depth at certain spots, will get a chance to make a large impact.

Wow, did you see those replays? What horrible angles! Besides, if Kiper likes him, he must be junky. Now I'm happier.

Hooker is a ball hawk. If the turnovers aren't coming his way I worry that he won't have that much value. He's far from a complete player at this point. I could see him being somewhat Jairus Byrd like.

Don't mind the Bills trading back, just wish it wasn't so far. Good to excellent value in the pick exchange,depending on KCs season. The hard part is the big payoff isn't until next year. Got 2 more picks this year too in a deep draft.

Move farther down, get more. Still a deep draft, and we get ammo for next year.