Todd Heap accidentally kills 3 year old daughter.

Yo no se

http://www.sportingnews.com/amp/nfl/news/former-ravens-tight-end-todd-heap-accidentally-kills-3-year-old-daughter/olsq2cap0hk210aa1h6l0l25x

While moving his truck, he ran his daughter over. She was pronounced dead at the hospital. Terrible story.

It was not too long ago that he donated 1 million dollars to a hospital pediatric unit. When he did that, he was asked what makes him happy. He said he just got done jumping on a trampoline with his two year old daughter. Nothing could be better than that.

I can't imagine how he feels right now.

:cry::cry::cry:

I knew a guy that twin daughters he had on his lap driving a tractor and one fell off and ran her over, very tragic.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in fear of this sort of thing, to the point that I walk around the car and check the near surroundings for kids and make sure I know exactly where everything and every one is before I get in the car and start it. And I don't even have kids.

I'm almost paranoid about it. To the point that, if I see a kid before I get in the car, but then can't see the kid after, I will get back out of the car and check behind to make sure they didn't get behind me when I wasn't looking. It's just such an awful thing, and so damned easy to happen.

It's not a matter of if you can go on: it's how do you cope with this tragedy to go on. He has four other children and I'm sure they're all still fairly young. He can't just check out, much less kill himself. If he's a man of faith, that's where he'll have to turn.

This will take a major toll on his marriage. While his wife will try to be understanding, but she will still have that nagging feeling that it was his fault. Hopefully they can stay together for themselves and the remaining kids.

I live in fear of this sort of thing, to the point that I walk around the car and check the near surroundings for kids and make sure I know exactly where everything and every one is before I get in the car and start it. And I don't even have kids.

I'm almost paranoid about it. To the point that, if I see a kid before I get in the car, but then can't see the kid after, I will get back out of the car and check behind to make sure they didn't get behind me when I wasn't looking. It's just such an awful thing, and so damned easy to happen.

Same!

It's not a matter of if you can go on: it's how do you cope with this tragedy to go on. He has four other children and I'm sure they're all still fairly young. He can't just check out, much less kill himself. If he's a man of faith, that's where he'll have to turn.

This will take a major toll on his marriage. While his wife will try to be understanding, but she will still have that nagging feeling that it was his fault. Hopefully they can stay together for themselves and the remaining kids.

agree with all of this