McCoach took 7 franchise greats out to dinner this week

3oGRFp0AqM0BY4axjO.gif

Thank you kind Sir !

I read the original article at work ( where i cannot post ) and thought to myself.

Seeing Darryl and and Bennet there was saying something a bit more than the usual pomp.

Not one to get out of center much, but so far so good. and that is enough for me.

Looking forward to the season my friends

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you kind Sir !

I read the original article at work ( where i cannot post ) and thought to myself.

Seeing Darryl and and Bennet there was saying something a bit more than the usual pomp.

Not one to get out of center much, but so far so good. and that is enough for me.

bit-thumbsup.gif

same here.

GO BILLS!!!

pip.png

I can't imagine how you could criticize this move. He is leaving no stone unturned to find some magic. I personally love it. McD knows it is important to show respect to the tradition that was set here all those years ago and connecting to it can help tap into some good energy he can later convey to his team at the moments during the season they need it most.

Let's try and get behind what he is doing and bring back the glory of what it means to truly be a Bills fan. Our emotions as fans is important and can have a positive influence on this season.

Go Bills!

@jayskurski

[bN] Blitz: Part of the family: #Bills coach Sean McDermott took seven franchise greats out to dinner Tuesday.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/05/sean-mcdermott-invited-seven-franchise-greats-dinner-tuesday/

@bytimgraham

As one Bills legend texted to me, McDermott is the first coach to make this gesture.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

love this coach, can't wait til we are winning super bowls !!

Unless the former Bills along with McDermott, figured out during dinner how to turn TT into something other than a mediocre QB, who cares.

their meeting wasn't about winning but respecting and acknowledging the past. It shows what kind of person he is and that goes along with the current players and that will get them to run through a wall for him which ultimately leads to more wins. You are right we need a better QB but when we do we will have a great team in place to succeed.

I am so sick of the kissing up to these "Legends". Can we look into the future and leave the past behind?

Do other NFL teams act like this with their retired players?

Its hard to have a better tomorrow, if you don't stop dwelling on yesterday.

Imo

Looked more like research than a PR fest or sucking up.

Google "why history is important" to learn why understanding yesterday is absolutely imperative for a better tomorrow.

this makes zero sense.

Nah, it makes sense.

Golden Wheels- why are you on this site. Red Sox fan??? Please. I bet your Billie B's spy. He has one on every other team site. Boy I do not like N.E..

Because it's a football site and I'm a Bills fan.

If I had Billie B spy money I'd wouldn't be sitting here in this cheap suit.

I can vouch for him. Aside from the Red Sox part, anyway.....

holy

moly

What's up man!

He completely ignored the great Felton Huggins! #notmycoach

Seriously though, it's a cool gesture to get himself in touch with the history of the franchise. At the very least, it looks like extra motivation for him to build a great football program for the Bills.

He completely ignored the great Felton Huggins! #notmycoach

Seriously though, it's a cool gesture to get himself in touch with the history of the franchise. At the very least, it looks like extra motivation for him to build a great football program for the Bills.

....Benny Ricardo is really pissed......

@jayskurski

[bN] Blitz: Part of the family: #Bills coach Sean McDermott took seven franchise greats out to dinner Tuesday.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/05/sean-mcdermott-invited-seven-franchise-greats-dinner-tuesday/

@bytimgraham

As one Bills legend texted to me, McDermott is the first coach to make this gesture.

ancient history, people. my kids were in preschool when the Bills were last relevant

Thank you kind Sir !

Yeah, made me happy to see those two there.

As far as this season goes.... to be honest, I think it is kind of a transition year. They could always surprise us, but it feels like they are destined for a 4-6 win season.... Its fine though. McDermott seems focused on long term, sustained success.

I can't imagine how you could criticize this move.

Welcome to TBD where someone, will find fault with something, 100% of the time.

For example, I for one am personally offended he didn't invite Da'Rick Rogers...

Seriously though, classy move - get your wisdom wherever you can.