Michael Irvin being investigated for sexual assault

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/29/michael-irvin-accused-of-sexual-assault/

A 27-year-old woman told police she and Irvin were out at a bar and went back to his hotel together. She says she began to feel sick in his room, remembers fighting him off, and woke up as he was checking out. She called 911 at 7:30 a.m. on March 21, said she feared she was drugged and raped, and went to a medical lab for a swab and blood test, according to TMZ.

Irvins lawyer, Larry Friedman, is denying the charge.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has been given more chances than anyone else I can remember in recent memory. All of the drug scandals and everything else, but he is still on TV. It's sadly amazing tbh.

Unfortunately in this day and time you just don't know. He could have done it, or she is a gold digger looking for 15 min fame and some cash. Sometimes reality is in the middle somewhere.

There is certainly a lot of room between "Drugged and Raped" and Gold Digger.

First Ballot unanimous Scumbag Hall of Famer. Just a steamy pile of ignorant and arrogant (worst combination, stupidity and no filter) donkey excrement. Part of the problem with the NFL product for people like me and all my friends, STHs included who grew up in the 1980s as school age fans was we hate these screaming idiots on TV who are bad people with big mouths. You have drug addicts, murders (or at least accessory to murders), sexual assaulters, etc. all on pre and post game shows. Irvin, Ray Lewis and Warren Sapp on TV? No thanks. I haven't watched a pre or post game show in over a decade. Tuned out. I'm not conservative prude, trust me, but I'm never going to applaud people who are social menaces and deviants who appear on my TV. Tune em out.

Hope he did it not for her sake, never wish that on someone, but to get his stupid face out of the public eye for good.

These guys have all the money, fame and opportunity and still manage to find themselves at the bar, early in the morning, getting into needless trouble.

Is life that boring, that sad, when there are no obstacles, no mission, no hunger?