Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He doesn't know what he's talking about so don't listen to him.

If Jim Schwartz can make Spikes, Brown and Bradham work in a base 4-3...McDermott can make Brown, Ragland and Alexander work.

Preston Brown played well at Will in a 4-3.

McDermott wanted Alexander back to play a Thomas Davis role in our defense.

Ragland may not have a great 40 but is instinctive and does have range. Not Keuchly level because he's rare. Not everyone has an elite MLB with Keuchly speed but they can make it work. Jerimiah Trotter was the MLB in Philly when McDermott was there. Trotter was a pretty good player....260 lbs.

Exactly.

Your posts especially about defense is equivalent to striking out in slow pitch softball.

trotter was an athletic freak. His 40 time was under 4.6, about the same as kuechly.

@mikerodak: Bills have ~$10 million in cap space, per NFLPA public report. Current $10.9M figure does not include Andre Holmes

Squeezing ZB in there and having the money for Draft Picks and UDFA's seems daunting. And don't forget about Gillislee.

We still have money coming from Aaron Williams being designated June 1st cut.

Edited by jpsp3434

@mikerodak: Bills have ~$10 million in cap space, per NFLPA public report. Current $10.9M figure does not include Andre Holmes

Squeezing ZB in there and having the money for Draft Picks and UDFA's seems daunting. And don't forget about Gillislee.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/buffalo-bills/

Gillislee is factored in with his tender (at least partially).

Rodak using alternative facts to keep his negativity going towards the bills

Lets be fair, negativity sells. I remember an AFC East blogger say he had to be negative for clicks.

I thought it was sex that sells??? :lol: Oh wait, its Rodak, nm I prefer he be negative, the sheer thought of him.......... :death:

I totally dismiss anything he says as fake news.

I think this is the right way to go about it

Edited by Bray Wyatt

trotter was an athletic freak. His 40 time was under 4.6, about the same as kuechly.

That's correct but what separates Keuchly is quickness and explosion. His 10 and 20 yard splits are very quick and not to mention 38" vertical....same as Kobe Bryant.

Keuchlys short burst is as fast as I've seen.

But yes, Trotter was a freak as well.

Sounds to me like Zach Brown really overestimated his value on the open market.

Look at this sequence of events:

1. Reports say the Bills made Brown an offer to stay. But it wasn't enough money, so he's been talking the last 3-4 months like a guy who was done in Buffalo.

2. We heard nothing about visits/interest in Brown for the first 7 days of Free Agency. His first visit was reportedly the Raiders. Word soon circulates that Oakland's offer was "insulting." The Raiders then sign Jelani Jenkins instead.

3. Brown hires a new agent, then sets up a visit with the Dolphins and follow-up with the Bills.

4. Reports say the Dolphins are "not close" in talks with Brown. Later in the day, they give Kiko Alonso a massive extension.

:lol: :lol:

@christrapasso

"Ok, Zach, this is where your locker was last year."

"Oh yeah, I remember that."

_______

"Wait where's the pool table and video games?? F this I'm taking my talents to South Beach"

Edited by YoloinOhio

He doesn't know what he's talking about so don't listen to him.

If Jim Schwartz can make Spikes, Brown and Bradham work in a base 4-3...McDermott can make Brown, Ragland and Alexander work.

Preston Brown played well at Will in a 4-3.

McDermott wanted Alexander back to play a Thomas Davis role in our defense.

Ragland may not have a great 40 but is instinctive and does have range. Not Keuchly level because he's rare. Not everyone has an elite MLB with Keuchly speed but they can make it work. Jerimiah Trotter was the MLB in Philly when McDermott was there. Trotter was a pretty good player....260 lbs.

Exactly.

Your posts especially about defense is equivalent to striking out in slow pitch softball.

that's a first. Honestly I think its then first time I've ever been told ibdont know d. But. Opinions vary

that's a first. Honestly I think its then first time I've ever been told ibdont know d. But. Opinions vary

Well when you told me you know more about this defense than McDermott....I get skeptical.

Then you state you think Vic Beasley, Cam Wake and Jerry Hughes aren't true 3 down defensive ends.

You got Dwan Edwards position wrong on the Bills and Panthers.

You compared Brandon Spikes and Reggie Raglands abilities. Spikes is purely a 2 down downhill linebacker...that's it. Ragland is a lot more versatile. Nick Saban used Ragland to cover RB's out of the backfield and used him as a defensive end in some pass rushing packages. Ragland doesn't have a great 40 (4.72) but his instincts are great. Brandon Spikes ran a 5.06 40 yard dash....he's extremely slow.

Preston Brown player very well as a WLB with Schwartz. Why can't he now?

Edited by Teeflebees