Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If visit has concluded, he'll at least come to Buffalo and sit down. We are in the driver's seat. No way he signs for 5 years 30 mil. That was probably what he wants. it'll be more like 3 years 15 mill.

My guess is 3 years 18 million, with about 10 guaranteed in the first two years.

@draft_talk_NFL

On LB Zach Brown & #Dolphins Miami didn't want to meet in the middle in terms of a deal. Zach still wants to see what Buff has to offer 1-2

@Draft_Talk_He still likes Miami but if Buffalo comes strong with offer he could be staying in Buffalo. 2-2

#Dolphins

*disclaimer - I don't really know how credible this account is

Edited by YoloinOhio

@draft_talk_NFL

On LB Zach Brown & #Dolphins Miami didn't want to meet in the middle in terms of a deal. Zach still wants to see what Buff has to offer 1-2

@Draft_Talk_He still likes Miami but if Buffalo comes strong with offer he could be staying in Buffalo. 2-2

#Dolphins

*disclaimer - I don't really know how credible this account is

No matter....thanks for sharing the info anyway. We'll find out soon enough.

Miami just dropped 3 years/$29 million, $18.5 million guaranteed for Kiko. No way are they paying big for ZB now.

Edit: Yolo beat me to the punch

Edited by JM57

Hmmm wonder if this impacts Zach

@joeschad

Miami Dolphins have reached a 3-year extension with Kiko Alonso for $29 million with $18.5 guaranteed, according to NFL source

it absolutely has to...right?

Miami just dropped 3 years/$29 million, $18.5 million guaranteed for Kiko. No way are they paying big for ZB now.

Classic Miami... If Z. Brown signs here, Whaley will have played this scenario to perfection.

Very well played DW. Hope this is true. Happy for Kiko getting $$$$$ but hope he sucks on the field.