Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But if hes a fin he wouldn't tackle Shady until after he gained 5 yards, now who would want that? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

in a rex ryan defense that is how the linebackers were supposed to be, sadly.

his ends contained, his linebackers stepped up to till the gap.

he had a crappy mlb who couldn't fill so the olb's had to come in.

I feel like some people have forgotten what our Linebackers played like before Zach Brown came here.

Zach Brown is an above average LB in this league. That is not easy to find, which was evident since Fletcher and T.Spikes left.

It is critical to get him back so we can close a need before the draft.

People love to say he missed 14 tackles. The dude had 149 tackles. Less than 10% of his tackles were missed. So he has a 90% tackle rate. I wish every player on our made the play 90% of the time.

If he's motivated he can be, though sad part is most of his career he wasn't. I also question his desire in the last quarter of the season when he seemed to disappear from the Bills or was taking bad angles etc. Possibly because he was mailing it in to avoid getting hurt before his "pay day". That said think he's over priced his worth in UFA and why he has changed his agent and coming back to Buffalo to see what we have to offer. I'd love him back at a cap friendly deal for three years in case Ragland doesn't work out and replace an aging Lorax on defense etc.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

If we do re-sign Brown, and if Ragland and Lawson pan out (questionable at this point) we should have a ton of depth in the front 7. DT, Dareus Williams, Washington. DE, Hughes (if he can return to form), Lorax, Lawson, Davis. LB, Brown, Ragland, Alexander, P. Brown.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Hopefully Zach new representation talks some sense into him....seems he has high demands that no teams are willing to meet....if he comes here for a visit and still has not moved off his position, than the visit will probably be a waste of everyone's time.

Ugh, Raiders still in running for ZB via Raiders news

That's like the Bills website saying they were still in the mix for someone that visited and left 4 days ago. While technically true because that player has yet to sign elsewhere, they clearly aren't the front runner. They also signed Jenkins about 5 mins after ZB left. Don't think they are likely to land him. Its Buffalo or bust, baby!

Hopefully Zach new representation talks some sense into him....seems he has high demands that no teams are willing to meet....if he comes here for a visit and still has not moved off his position, than the visit will probably be a waste of everyone's time.

...if he does sign here because nobody else wanted him, is he sour grapes grabbing a paycheck or shows up 110%?....what would you do?....

Looks like the Bills played it smart not overpaying early in the process

That was my first thought. (Though some would find a way to twist that to a negative thing.) Hope we can get him back!

...if he does sign here because nobody else wanted him, is he sour grapes grabbing a paycheck or shows up 110%?....what would you do?....

If the Bills do sign him, I do hope the contract is incentive laden. This way, if he decides to phone it in, he won't be able to cash in.