• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard of him! Get him done!

For a cheap price I'm all about this. Depth only

Boyst is cheap! :)

I agree that he'd be good depth and rotational starter in case of injury. Definitely see him on the field in passing situations.

For those who are familiar with Omar Kelly, he's going at it with Bill fans on twitter. Trashing Buffalo as usual and still can't let go of Clay leaving. Such a tool.

Anytime a FA is visiting buffalo and miami that guy comes out of the woodwork.

@BF_Insiders

Bills and ZB have communicated whole time. #Bills told ZB, money would be tight but would want back. Was told months ago he was a priority.

I'm having a hard time with the fact that if you think he's that important to the team as to make him a priority, why then can't they find the money?

I'm having a hard time with the fact that if you think he's that important to the team as to make him a priority, why then can't they find the money?

Maybe they were still trying to figure out what to do with Taylor and Gilmore

Edited by CNY315

I'm sure they could find the money but wanted to have to find less money. Had they signed him at the start it probably would have cost them 2-3 mil more per year than he will cost now that he's bounced around FA and realize his value isn't as high as his previous agent made it seem.

i didn't take it that way ... but as they said his agent had him priced way too high. So they told him they will have to see how things shake out with the other positions before they could commit to a certain amount, as it was seemingly outside of the value they had on him. Edited by YoloinOhio

In my opinion

The bills have a price point on players......

Zach cost too much at the start of free agency

Gilmore cost too much at the start of free agency

Riley Reif cost too much at the start of free agency

They seem to have a fixed dollar amount on what they are willing to spend on a player......and if they outprice it they walk.

I think the bills to a calculated risk that Zach was not gonna get huge dollars in free agency.....so far that hope is still alive until it isnt. Miami could end it by overpaying him.

i didn't take it that way ... but as they said his agent had him priced way too high. So they told him they will have to see how things shake out with the other positions before they could commit to a certain amount, as it was seemingly outside of the value they had on him.

The Bills had a lot of roster spots to fill. In a way, Tyrod's restructure probably put enough money back in the cap to consider Brown at a price that is a good compromise for both sides. The Bills have definitely shopped at the discount store for most of the signings and combined with some other work -- Zach Brown may be affordable now. The front office is doing a nice job filling spots for reasonable investments. I also like that the team is getting some up and coming talent..Hyde, Poyer, DeMarco, Holmes, etc...all 26 or 27, all reaching peak...

Don't look now -- but this may be an actual plan.....holy ****...

Edited by JoeF

New representation and a visit looks encouraging. It is clear his old agent over leveraged his position in the market. Teams weren't willing to pay him for last years production alone. Brown could be a one hit wonder and he tailed off a little bit in the last 4 games of last season. So it kind of seems that teams just weren't willing to shell out big bucks and a lot of guarantees for one year of good production after 4 years of a less than stellar track record.

I hope the Bills get him back at a good price. I suspect Brown was looking for something in the 7-8 million range and the Bills were looking at 4-5, I suspect they come to something around 5 million maybe a tad bit more. Bills really could round out their front 7 very well if they bring back Brown. Not to mention that they have a very big need for a line backer that can be good in coverage something they currently lack and something that Brown brings.

Anytime a FA is visiting buffalo and miami that guy comes out of the woodwork.

according to Omar, don't be so sure he would sign in Buffalo, because it's Buffalo, and Miami is Miami. And clay doesn't live in buffalo in offseason, so there you have it! but he also doesn't think Zach would start in Miami. Ok.👌 Edited by YoloinOhio

i didn't take it that way ... but as they said his agent had him priced way too high. So they told him they will have to see how things shake out with the other positions before they could commit to a certain amount, as it was seemingly outside of the value they had on him.

Then in my opinion, they were planning on losing him and had to prepare for the worse case scenario. Really couldn't have been that much of a priority after that.

For those who are familiar with Omar Kelly, he's going at it with Bill fans on twitter. Trashing Buffalo as usual and still can't let go of Clay leaving. Such a tool.

He talks a lot of ish' about Buffalo and the Bills. Such a tough guy, that he has his account on private on instagram; but likes to play keyboard warrior.

Edited by Captain Murica