Zach Brown visiting Bills

yeah unfortunately, i kind of suspect we've seen the best of Dareus and it's going to be downhill from here. I don't think he has the drive to succeed long term, and he's at the end of where his raw physical strength is going to get it done. I was just thinking about this yesterday (Crimson tide spring practice first day!) and came to the conclusion that McDermott will probably scheme to minimize MD's role so when MD decides to phone it in, he wont take the whole D with him

when has dareus phoned it in on the field?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doesn't Misi play strong? And Jenkins played Will? If so,Brown would just take Jenkins' spot,in essence?

Timmons replaced Jenkins for now and from what I read Kiko may move to Will depending on what happens, but it's either Timmons SLB Kiko MLB Misi WLB or Timmons Kiko Brown ...Kiko wants to stay in the middle but if goes to WLB then Timmons would need to move to the middle. Edited by YoloinOhio

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

when has dareus phoned it in on the field?

He phones it in in the off-season. You can give your all on game day, but if you don't put the work in in the off-season, you will never hit your peak during games and you will wear out more quickly during games as well.

yeah unfortunately, i kind of suspect we've seen the best of Dareus and it's going to be downhill from here. I don't think he has the drive to succeed long term, and he's at the end of where his raw physical strength is going to get it done. I was just thinking about this yesterday (Crimson tide spring practice first day!) and came to the conclusion that McDermott will probably scheme to minimize MD's role so when MD decides to phone it in, he wont take the whole D with him

I completely disagree. With the caveat that he keep his nose clean off the field, I'm expecting Big 99 to come back with a banner year causing havoc in offensive backfields under Derm, Frazier and Waufle. We will see.

I completely disagree. With the caveat that he keep his nose clean off the field, I'm expecting Big 99 to come back with a banner year causing havoc in offensive backfields under Derm, Frazier and Waufle. We will see.

yeah, we'll see. he's the biggest disappointment on the bills in a long time for me, as a Bama fan.

yeah, we'll see. he's the biggest disappointment on the bills in a long time for me, as a Bama fan.

Before Wrecks got here he was probably a top 3 DT in the league. Sacks the 4 years prior to Rex (starting with rookie year): 5.5, 5.5, 7.5, 10. Straight beast for a DT. Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

Koa Misi is coming off back to back IR seasons. Last year it was for a Neck Injury. There's no guarantee he even passes a physical.

I wouldn't read anything into his restructuring.

@rapsheet

Misi intends to play again & expects clearance in May. Gets $1.15M guaranteed whether he passes a physical or not

Before Wrecks got here he was probably a top 3 DT in the league. Sacks the 4 years prior to Rex (starting with rookie year): 5.5, 5.5, 7.5, 10. Straight beast for a DT.

Yeah, believe me, as a bills and bama fan, there's nothing I want more than for MD to be the greatest DT in the league. I just have a bad feeling about him that he doesnt care enough about football to get better/return to form and get the stink of rex off him

Yeah, believe me, as a bills and bama fan, there's nothing I want more than for MD to be the greatest DT in the league. I just have a bad feeling about him that he doesnt care enough about football to get better/return to form and get the stink of rex off him

Interesting. Thanks for speaking up.

Timmons replaced Jenkins for now and from what I read Kiko may move to Will depending on what happens, but it's either Timmons SLB Kiko MLB Misi WLB or Timmons Kiko Brown ...Kiko wants to stay in the middle but if goes to WLB then Timmons would need to move to the middle.

they'd be fools to play Misi at Will. He's slower than Ragland.He played Sam mostly,and should stay there.And if they don't get a better option at Wlb,Kiko should move there,and either Timmons or draft pick should play middle. This is just opinion of course

So if Zach does sign...what do you guys see as our starting linebacker core in a base 4-3 personnel?

If he signs with us?

Wlb Zach Brown

Mlb Preston Brown / Rookie (Jarrad Davis)

Slb Reggie Ragland

If he signs elsewhere. ..

Wlb First round draft choice

Mlb Preston Brown

Slb Reggie Ragland

Or finally. ..

Wlb Preston Brown

Mlb Reggie Ragland

Slb Zo Alexander

Edited by BuffAlone

@rapsheet

Misi intends to play again & expects clearance in May. Gets $1.15M guaranteed whether he passes a physical or not.

Like I said - no guarantee. And no guarantee that even if he does get clearance that he'll be the same guy out of the gate.

Just saying I wouldn't base much off anything involving him. They could be bringing him back but not counting on him much.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

they'd be fools to play Misi at Will. He's slower than Ragland.He played Sam mostly,and should stay there.And if they don't get a better option at Wlb,Kiko should move there,and either Timmons or draft pick should play middle. This is just opinion of course

If he signs with us?

Wlb Zach Brown

Mlb Preston Brown / Rookie (Jarrad Davis)

Slb Reggie Ragland

If he signs elsewhere. ..

Wlb First round draft choice

Mlb Preston Brown

Slb Reggie Ragland

Or finally. ..

Wlb Preston Brown

Mlb Reggie Ragland

Slb Zo Alexander

The last variation is the most likely. Ragland is definitely going to be the MIKE, even if Zach Brown is signed.