Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last variation is the most likely. Ragland is definitely going to be the MIKE, even if Zach Brown is signed.

I don't know about that...he'd be best as a thumper Sam. But he has enough skill to play Mike. I'm good either way,as long as he hits the field this year

Before Wrecks got here he was probably a top 3 DT in the league. Sacks the 4 years prior to Rex (starting with rookie year): 5.5, 5.5, 7.5, 10. Straight beast for a DT.

Yes.

Rex tried to make Dareus a NT, and that is not what he is.

Yes.

I hated the way Rex used Dareus. We were paying him $100 million to plug gaps in the line. What an absolute waste. His "genius" scheme requires too many specific types of players.

Yes.

I think what the bigger problem is you take a guy like Marcel and make him a NT...you are taking his playmaking AWAY from him

You can stick any 350 pound strongman out there in the middle and the can play NT and eat up blocks.....Marcel is a disruptive machine that will live in your their backfield if you play him correctly.

Prediction: 3 years, $14.5 million, $6.5 million in his pocket. Young, coming off a pro bowl year in a prove it year but not a huge impact player. Salaries: $1.5 million (guaranteed); $3 million, $3.5 million. Basically getting $8 million in his pocket in year 1.

Colts or Bills.....

Probably doesn't want to pay for the extra long phone line for the modem

you're funnier than Tuesday.

But, I do have a hotspot on my phone and will use my laptop and tablet on the farm. Ladies like when you watch a movie and stargaze in a pasture. Gets the city girls every time

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

@readytowomble

Zach Brown is leaving Buffalo w/o a deal in place.

It is clear that Zach Brown is asking for the moon and teams realize that he was a different player in the 2nd half of the season.