Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

Buffalo would be the perfect place for ol' AK 47. Pegula could sign him as the first rap artist to diversify his sports and entertainment management company, and after hours he could hang out with Andrew Peters and punch local high schoolers.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point was that there would be no threads about this kid, anywhere, if he wasn't a Kelly.

Not true at all. He started for a big college program. NFL experts peg him as a round 2 talent with some baggage. He'd be on the radar regardless of the name. There are many on this board and who attend games that never even saw JK play for the Bills. It's been a long time. Let's not pretend CK has no value, especially to a team still searching for a QB and with the overall dearth of QBs coming out of the college ranks.

I'm sure it's been said already but I'm not reading every post. Coming here would be the worst thing that can happen for this kid. Our fans would immediately saddle him with unrealistic expectations, which he will never meet, and then crap all over him when he's not the second coming of Uncle Jim.

I'm sure it's been said already but I'm not reading every post. Coming here would be the worst thing that can happen for this kid. Our fans would immediately saddle him with unrealistic expectations, which he will never meet, and then crap all over him when he's not the second coming of Uncle Jim.

In other words treat him like any other NFL QB that gets a shot to start? Yes, that's exactly what would happen, here or anywhere. No reason to shy away

Here is the thing - WHY haven't the Kelly family thought about keeping the kid on the straight and narrow LONG before now?

Do you think this has never occured to them?

Perhaps the kid is impulsive and entitled and has been allowed to be this way his whole life.

Perhaps AWAY from family is where he would have the best chance. That is if there is any hope at all.

The head thing IS a MAJOR issue.

I agree. Mental issues are usually the hardest to correct because they have to be self implemented. Not really sure if he can do it or not. I never said he would be able to, just conjecture that he might be able to.

I think at this point in time where Buffalo is as a team, this is not the best time for this type of project. If we were more stable st the position, yes, but we definitely are not. I would pass!

If you think Chad Kelly will somehow drop to the 5 round then you are sadly mistaking.

Quarterback are on every teams radar. Some team will take the gamble and suck him up by the end of round 3

Sure he made a few mistakes but these are young men. Lots of players get in trouble but the team protects them and it goes unreported.

If you really, really like him then the Bills better outsmart a few NFL teams.

Me, I grab him in the 3rd and never look back....I believe he is a 1st rounder that lost his way. I can live with a 3rd round mistake

Could be the steal of the draft even in the 3rd

While he could go before the 5th, I still really think he will be there in the 5th and could go undrafted. I would take him in the 5th if I was the Bills though as someone could easily scoop him later in the 5th, 6th or 7th. We have 2 fifth round picks...I would be happy spending one on him.

Chad Kelly needs to get as far away from Buffalo as he can ! Same as Patrick Kane , who is selling his home here and getting out of here !The clowns that live in Buffalo just love to start some crap with these guys !It"s not worth the headache ! Evander Kane agrees with me !

If you think Chad Kelly will somehow drop to the 5 round then you are sadly mistaking.

Quarterback are on every teams radar. Some team will take the gamble and suck him up by the end of round 3

Sure he made a few mistakes but these are young men. Lots of players get in trouble but the team protects them and it goes unreported.

If you really, really like him then the Bills better outsmart a few NFL teams.

Me, I grab him in the 3rd and never look back....I believe he is a 1st rounder that lost his way. I can live with a 3rd round mistake

Could be the steal of the draft even in the 3rd

Been saying it for a year now.

Chad would be the first QB off the board if the media didn't blow up his off the field issue.

Him running on the field is irrelevant. I and 98% of others would do the same thing for their brother.

I'll continue to pound the table for him. Best QB in the draft.

In other words treat him like any other NFL QB that gets a shot to start? Yes, that's exactly what would happen, here or anywhere. No reason to shy away

I'm fairly positive that you don't expect every NFL QB with a shot to start to become a gun slinging hall of fame QB but that's just me