Robey-Coleman, Dan Carpenter, Garrison Sanborn cut

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gould or Folk or Nugent or Walsh. I'd prefer latter 3 since not affect our net UFA signed since they were cut.

I didn't know Walsh was available. Be happy to have a good young kinger like him.

Folk though if the cap implications aren't prohibitive. He has been good for a long time.

This thread has been up for a good 90 minutes and no one thought to post this gif???

Frankly, I'm disappointed in all of you.

dan-carpenter-slams-his-helmet-down-and-

Could have been awesome if it actually blasted him though... walking away with a bloody nose would really be the icing on the cake!

This thread has been up for a good 90 minutes and no one thought to post this gif???

Frankly, I'm disappointed in all of you.

dan-carpenter-slams-his-helmet-down-and-

Did the CLANK sound off his head resonate louder and longer than when he hit that upright in 2016?

I know, he DOINKed a ton but one especially was hard to stomach, it killed any momentum in a winnable clash.

Edited by row_33

Not saying Robey was great, but I find it hard to believe with our CB position as bad as it is that we can replace him with a FA that plays as well as he did for under 1.5 Million dollars. Seems like yet another wtf action by the Bills management.

Not saying Robey was great, but I find it hard to believe with our CB position as bad as it is that we can replace him with a FA that plays as well as he did for under 1.5 Million dollars. Seems like yet another wtf action by the Bills management.

might be looking at someone on the practice squad or using the draft, where it will be less than 1.5 million.

Robey is a decent slot corner but like others have said his size kills him. The play last year when Gronk abused him with no help over the top really stands out. I think Gronk mossed Robey two years ago for another touchdown as well.

Carpenter on the other hand will not be missed at all.