Robey-Coleman, Dan Carpenter, Garrison Sanborn cut

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought we'd see the day that Garrison Sanborn was no longer with us.

My beloved Garrison. First Lee, now him? Bills are making me hate them.

I know this is a dumb stand to take but I think Sanborn was a big problem the last 2 years. It seems like he had a ton of inaccurate snaps.

I know this is a dumb stand to take but I think Sanborn was a big problem the last 2 years. It seems like he had a ton of inaccurate snaps.

Last year, he wasn't at his best but I liked roughly knowing what you're going to get from Sanborn.

Not always a guarantee to get better if you go younger, as the Cardinals found out.

Also Gerald Christian and Phillip Thomas

http://bufbills.co/pnQOcF

With the news of Sanborn, Carp being cut and Schmidt being a FA - do the Bills never punt or kick - go for every 4th down and TD - LOL - that would make the WGR afternoon guys fall back in line as fans.

Overall no huge surprises - maybe NRC, but it depends on the plan for #1 CB and if they bring in guys familiar to the defense or not.

NRC is a playmaker, especially as a blitzer. And now they'll need two new starting CBs. Messed up.

He f*cked up when he inadvertently made it impossible for 99% of the population to not pronounce his first name "Nicole"......simultaneously confusing straight Bills fans and offending gay and trans Bills fans.

Who is the poster that loves Sanborn? BringBackFergy?

Most of us rational fans love Sanborn. He's a franchise long snapper. Sanborn is the most accurate LS of the modern era. His completion percentage is off the charts. He leads the league in steps after the catch. You cannot replace his production. This move is especially worrisome considering we punt more than any other team in the league. His salary on a long snap adjusted average was a real bargain too. Whaley should be fired.