Robey-Coleman, Dan Carpenter, Garrison Sanborn cut

WTF would they release Coleman? All that dude did was make plays...strange decision...maybe he doesn't fit what they are looking to do...you could see Carpenter coming from a mile away tho...

I knew Nickell's days were numbered when he changed his last name to a hyphenated atrocity.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the news of Sanborn, Carp being cut and Schmidt being a FA - do the Bills never punt or kick - go for every 4th down and TD - LOL - that would make the WGR afternoon guys fall back in line as fans.

Overall no huge surprises - maybe NRC, but it depends on the plan for #1 CB and if they bring in guys familiar to the defense or not.

Nothing but three and outs and you won't need replacements and you won't have to pay ANYONE!

YE$$

:sarcasm:

With the news of Sanborn, Carp being cut and Schmidt being a FA - do the Bills never punt or kick - go for every 4th down and TD - LOL - that would make the WGR afternoon guys fall back in line as fans.

Overall no huge surprises - maybe NRC, but it depends on the plan for #1 CB and if they bring in guys familiar to the defense or not.

I don't think NRC getting cut has much to do with what they'll do with the outside guys. However I'm a little surprised because to me NRC is a liability in man coverage due to his height but in a zone I thought he'd excel with his ability to cover a lot of ground.

Oh well. I trust the coach knows what kind of players he's looking for to play his defense.

About frickin time for Carp to get cut.

Very interested to see where they go now for PK.

We let Gould walk right past us. What about Folk?

I am not sure about prospect kickers this year, but would be happy to see them get a promising rookie. Keep that cap nimber nice and low, and I can't imagine anyone being worse than Carp has been for the last 2 years.

Gould or Folk or Nugent or Walsh. I'd prefer latter 3 since not affect our net UFA signed since they were cut.

The secondary is in shambles. McDermott had troubles with young inexperience corners in Carolina last year. Don't mind if we are on full rebuild mode but you won't find a better slot corner than NRC for that money.

Maybe you're right, but is NRC a franchise slot corner? I don't see him leading us to a Super Bowl, so better to just get rid of him now.

Maybe you're right, but is NRC a franchise slot corner? I don't see him leading us to a Super Bowl, so better to just get rid of him now.

But who out there is better? We should have kept him, the draft is such a crapshoot... watch him lead some contender to a championship now.

The secondary is in shambles. McDermott had troubles with young inexperience corners in Carolina last year. Don't mind if we are on full rebuild mode but you won't find a better slot corner than NRC for that money.

Actually, I think they can do much better. Robey simply does not have the size to be effective in coverage. Time to move on. The legend was much greater than the production.