official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

For all of you newbies to these forums, there are a lot of positives. Great people with a lot of football knowledge.

Oh......and 1 more thing. You can actually talk about Malik Hooker without his name being censored!

That alone makes the journey even sweeter...Hooker. that felt nice:)

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what are the rules here? Can we cuss and talk **** about the players?

We prefer you not cuss nor try to get around the swear word filters. The filtered word turns into symbols and that gets the point across just fine. Thanks.

yessir.

actually, there was a very active sim league there. i'm sure the sim league people would have loved a heads up so they could keep the league going elsewhere. additionally, an email to all users telling them that the boards were getting shut down would have been classy. instead of just SURPRISE nothing exists!

I am apart of that sim league. We'd love to explore maybe getting set up here. If you could connect us with the person(s) that could make that happen, that would be awesome! Thanks!

I am apart of that sim league. We'd love to explore maybe getting set up here. If you could connect us with the person(s) that could make that happen, that would be awesome! Thanks!

This is SDS's site, one of you might want to direct your questions toward him.

For the BBMB,

"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

It will be nice to meet everyone here

Youre on thin ice already, chief. Now get me my !@#$ing brandy.

Was fun while it lasted. While I don't think I'll miss some of the posters over there, I'm sure they'll turn up here too.

I relied on that board for a good clearinghouse of Bills news and information. Hope this board serves me just as well.

Hello all -- been a while since I posted here. The Bills shut down their message board without any warning to anyone, even admins. Now it redirects to Bills FB page. I guess the new PR guy is shaking things up! Anyway, should be good for Two Bills Drive traffic. Probably not all the traffic you want, but still. Haha.

Well, you're certainly welcome on this board but, given the way that this board works, I would put the over/under at 10 minutes before someone asks you about your bra size.

We prefer you not cuss nor try to get around the swear word filters. The filtered word turns into symbols and that gets the point across just fine. Thanks.

Note, though, that if you want to get around the filter by typing "stojan" for "the s-word," that's perfectly acceptable.