My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

This Buffalo roster needs an infusion of youth and talent. This is not the NHL where rebuilds take more than 5 years.

I believe if the Bills recognize where they are and restructure the roster we will be AHEAD of where they would be by pretending we are contenders as soon as next year.

Papering over problems and overpaying marginal players wastes time. Let's start building a champion this year.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad day out there for expensive RB's!

(For the record on Shaq, I don't care how it looked at the presss conference or "changing stories". I AM concerned he might not have been the best player. If he was, I'm more than happy to wait a few games for him to be available.)

Bad day out there for expensive RB's!

(For the record on Shaq, I don't care how it looked at the presss conference or "changing stories". I AM concerned he might not have been the best player. If he was, I'm more than happy to wait a few games for him to be available.)

in AP's case he was scheduled to make 18 mill next year if they picked up the option. It was inevitable.

Eric Carter. Jamarcus Russell. Courtney Brown. Tim Couch. Aundray Bruce. Steve Emtman. Ki-Jana Carter. Tony Mandarich.

There are no sure picks. You never know what you are going to get when you tank in the NFL.

Or when you open a box of chocolates.

They usually have some idea.

According to TG, we don't scout underclassman....

Eric Carter. Jamarcus Russell. Courtney Brown. Tim Couch. Aundray Bruce. Steve Emtman. Ki-Jana Carter. Tony Mandarich.

There are no sure picks. You never know what you are going to get when you tank in the NFL.

This is true; NFL history is littered with examples of this...

I still say that it makes no financial sense to release Shady....and I will believe it when i see it

It doesn't and he won't be (this season). All it takes is some basic logic. No need for folks to complicate it in their heads.

I'll take bets though if someone would like to lose some throw-away cash :)

I'm not going to go back and read through all these pages so my apologies if its already been asked, but can't we save a LOT of money by cutting McCoy and trading Darius this year?? It seems like the logical thing to do..

Logically correct. But the financials only work if they sign Tyrod to the extension and then cut him after June 1.

Or when you open a box of chocolates.

well you are getting chocolates i might presume? so you have some idea actually.

Logically correct. But the financials only work if they sign Tyrod to the extension and then cut him after June 1.

nicely played

Heard it here first. Shady will not be back. I have no clear cut proof or links, but I have heard whispers that McCoy will not be in Buffalo next year

Heard it here first. Posters who make preposterous claims in thread titles receive an off season.

Heard it here first. Shady will not be back. I have no clear cut proof or links, but I have heard whispers that McCoy will not be in Buffalo next year.

Next year? What do your sources say about this year?

New Bills head coach Sean McDermott says there’s no way he’s getting rid of running back LeSean McCoy.

McDermott told PFT Live that McCoy is a player he has long admired, going back to their time together with the Eagles, and that McCoy will continue to play in Buffalo.

“LeSean is going to be with the Buffalo Bills moving forward,” McDermott said. “He’s a great player. We worked together in Philadelphia and when you look at the skill set LeSean brings to the table, we’re excited to be working with him.”

McCoy has an $8.875 million cap hit this season, which may prove to be the highest of any running back in the NFL this year after Le’Veon Bell signs a long-term deal with the Steelers. That cap hit has led to some speculation that the Bills may want to get out from under his contract.

But McDermott’s comments pretty well end that speculation. McCoy is staying with the Bills.

Puts that to rest.