My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked earlier and still no one has addressed it, do we even KNOW for sure what the cost savings are of cutting OR trading McCoy this year??? Until we know that I don't see how we can speculate either way. Seems to me that trading Darius would also free up a TON of cash too.

I asked earlier and still no one has addressed it, do we even KNOW for sure what the cost savings are of cutting OR trading McCoy this year??? Until we know that I don't see how we can speculate either way. Seems to me that trading Darius would also free up a TON of cash too.

i would think that trading marcel dareus is a realistic option. the same question i have is the cap consequences .. i mean the guy has shown an ability to bring it big time. but getting suspended and missing those first four games was inexcusable. IMO it had an impact on the season ..

Edited by dwight in philly

watch mcdormott. He said he is keeping McCoy.

Yes I believe he doubled down and said print the page and put it on the fridge iirc.

I dunno jmc.........not good when the crown dunce of dubious double downs......Ryan L and his stone cold "lock it down!" purdictions.......is doggin' ya.

I dunno jmc.........not good when the crown dunce of dubious double downs......Ryan L and his stone cold "lock it down!" purdictions.......is doggin' ya.

Didn't we bet on the McCoy situation? You and Rhino couldn't agree on terms and I agreed to your injury clause or whatever it was? It's been too long.

i would think that trading marcel dareus is a realistic option. the same question i have is the cap consequences .. i mean the guy has shown an ability to bring it big time. but getting suspended and missing those first four games was inexcusable. IMO it had an impact on the season ..

Don't know how many more times we have to go through this..... Dareus' cap number in 2017 is $16.4m. The dead money the Bills would eat if we traded him would be $19.2m ($15m of signing bonus which is spread over the next 3 years of cap hit but in reality has already been paid and is dead cash and $4.2m of option bonus which is also spread over the next 3 years of cap but in reality has already been paid and is dead). He costs us more on someone else's team that on ours.

After 2017 there would be a $3.7m saving from trading him.... which I suggest is insufficient to make it worth it. Dareus will be on the Bills for at least two more seasons.

Didn't we bet on the McCoy situation? You and Rhino couldn't agree on terms and I agreed to your injury clause or whatever it was? It's been too long.

It would have been great fun and publicity for the board..........and Deranged Greggo could have had an extra $10K in his pocket next August.........I mean, $10K don't go far in LA these days but he could have bought Spielberg lunch for a change. :thumbsup:

No balls......no brunches.

The combo of so many weak takes + no balls when they DO have conviction makes it hard for me to lose in here..........I'm y'alls Belichick. :beer: