My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwahahahahha this is silly.

Heard it here first. Shady will not be back. I have no clear cut proof or links, but I have heard whispers that McCoy will not be in Buffalo next year.

your "sources" are an instagram post he showed at an autograph signing.

Yeah, I think he was just thanking "Buffalo" for the turn out at his signing event.

https://twitter.com/search?q=lesean%20mccoy&src=typd

dumbass iggle fans flipping out thinking they can get him, jackson and some other has-been back.

honestly, i'd not give a **** if we cut him. he's not that important to the team that runs 100000000 times a game. not worth the money we reneged him at, not worth the trade.

I do not have Instagram, but that further confirms my source. Apparently, McCoy wasn't thrilled with the Rex firing. He felt it was too quick. Front office disconnect, especially with Whaley, reached a peak over the last few weeks. Stay tuned.

That completely goes against what Shady has said in multiple interviews. Team needs more discipline. He also said he loves the new coach.

I do not have Instagram, but that further confirms my source. Apparently, McCoy wasn't thrilled with the Rex firing. He felt it was too quick. Front office disconnect, especially with Whaley, reached a peak over the last few weeks. Stay tuned.

again, I'd be fine with this. The guy is an idiot. But plays with heart. If he is upset with the guy that is the only reason he is a Bill and upset because Ryan is gone than we don't need someone who isn't committed to this team. Of course, this is all rumor from you. But, I have never been a fan of McCoy. There has been one top level RB in 6-7 yrs that was available and the was Zeke Elliot. Rest are dime a dozen. His cut on a dime doesn't mean a thing. A FA in a run friendly environment can equal McCoys stats.

Just stupid to cut him for nothing after Whaley gave away a young cheap talent and more importantly signed him unnecessarily to an extension

This wouldn't surprise me for few reasons...

1) Dennison's most successful backs are more like Gillislee -- quick hitting slashers. Bills have Gillislee and Jonathan Williams who fit the mold better. Now you give Gillislee a 2nd round tender.

2) Designating this as the old post June 1st cut saves over $6 million not $1 million - now you can cut in March but designate the cut as post June 1st - part of the CBA

http://www.thephinsider.com/2015/2/18/8057333/nfl-free-agency-201-post-june-cuts-explanation

3) The draft can yield gems at this position who can contribute right away in later rounds-- like Freeman from TX who fits the style better

4) McDermott has a unique opportunity to blow things up and start over -- he is powerful with the Pegulas. If he and the staff feel that starting over in some areas will help--they will let him. He may be making a conscious choice not to shoot for the short term playoffs but to build a Super Bowl contender.

5) If Shady is cut, this tells me bye-bye Tyrod as well.

Edited by JoeF