Jets cut Mangold

Mij yllek

I don't know, it seems like O-lineman have careers that are a bit longer than most other positions.

Maybe he is through, though.

I know there are some guys who are freaks and can play forever. But just this year, I see guys like Clady and ailing who look completely done by 30. I guess it always depends on injuries.

We have to take advantage of where we can save money and still be good

Groy showed impressive this past year.....Woods costs less then Mangold. We are good at this position.

Can he play RT? That is where we need help.

It's Wood , not Woods. Do you people even watch the games ?

:beer:

Well I am often told I am not watching the SAME games if that is any help

Forgive my typo....im trying to get my hand coordination back in my bad wing

just busting on you guys. I of course know what was intended.

If Wood would take a pay cut that would be sweet.

Groy was an AMAZINING surprise to me.

I might consider starting him next year. Certainly discuss it. What a turnaround.

No to Mangold btw. Great player for sure and should be recognized as such.

Bring him in for a physical. When Wood went down last year we could have used him.

Not really- our offensive production did not seem to take much of a hit, if at all, with Grey at C. I'm not saying we SHOULD cut Wood, but I think Grey proved himself capible... at least as long as Kromer was here. Hopefully he wasn't the product of an OL coach who has since left.

Not really- our offensive production did not seem to take much of a hit, if at all, with Grey at C. I'm not saying we SHOULD cut Wood, but I think Grey proved himself capible... at least as long as Kromer was here. Hopefully he wasn't the product of an OL coach who has since left.

This point should be noted. O line is likely changing blocking scheme, do either Groy or Wood ao Mangold fit.

at this point i am hoping the young guy can take overtake Wood in camp

just busting on you guys. I of course know what was intended.

If Wood would take a pay cut that would be sweet.

Groy was an AMAZINING surprise to me.

I might consider starting him next year. Certainly discuss it. What a turnaround.

No to Mangold btw. Great player for sure and should be recognized as such.

How much would a Wood pay cut if he won't cut then cut Wood??

Thanks Marv.

I remember that moment like it was yesterday. When they announced there was a trade and Buffalo was on the clock, I thought "We're going to do something smart and draft Mangold? Maybe things really are changing..."

Then they announced McCargo and I just shut the TV off and started shaking my head. Same ol' BILLS.

I remember that moment like it was yesterday. When they announced there was a trade and Buffalo was on the clock, I thought "We're going to do something smart and draft Mangold? Maybe things really are changing..."

Then they announced McCargo and I just shut the TV off and started shaking my head. Same ol' BILLS.

Many of us have suffered some type of trauma via OBD. The John M pick was one of them

When they announced his name I had NO idea who he was. Then they started explaining him and I was like "great, we picked the worst guy on their defensive line. Sounds about right."

You were wise to turn the TV off.

Sometimes i think Bills have more records for doing something silly then any other team. At least we must be in the running.

Bills currently do not have anyone truly sh**ty IMO playing. No absolute waste of a roster spot. Perspective is funny thing Darin !

Edited by 3rdand12

Sometimes i think Bills have more records for doing something silly then any other team. At least we must be in the running.

Bill currently do not have anyone truly sh**ty IMO playing. No absolute waste of a roster spot. Perspective is funny thing Darin !

I don't think EJ has left town yet.

Thanks Marv.

He did draft Kyle so that makes him the best GM, right?

Bill currently do not have anyone truly sh**ty IMO playing. No absolute waste of a roster spot. Perspective is funny thing Darin !

It's really amazing that we have been average for most of the 17 yrs