The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Correction: The media would’ve claimed that Obama snapped the photo himself from his lofty perch aboard Marine One as he hovered over the City....and given Barry none of the crap they gave Bush for surveying Katrina. 

Horseshit! Archangel Obama doesn't need no ***** helicopter when all he has to do is expose his wings.

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 2

In the end Trump will be judged by comparing covid 19 in USA to other western countries. Not difficult to compare, there are many good sources at this point. We shall see.

The media was always garbage and so they remain. Who cares, if you believe everything you read there is no help for you. News, bibles, papers dropped from balloons, proselytizers, town criers, it's all garbage.

19 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You're not giving yourself enough credit. Your links are seen by 10s

you make fun but what you don't realize is that you are witness to the dying gasps of the main stream media.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thumbnail

If it were Obama, you would have a photo of him on the front of the ship similar to the scene from Titanic: "I'm King of the World!!"

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

I am not President. 

You got that right!  And you never will be.  But you no doubt imagine yourself president of your little hobo paradise along Cattaraugus Creek.  Wild garlic and onion are greening up so you can have a salad to go with your mushrooms.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Forget about doctors and nurses for a minute and take in Chris Cillizza’s ‘America Needs Journalists’ sweatshirt

It does have sort of a double meaning, though.

America needs journalists................ We don’t have any right now.

Sadly, expect his wearing that sweatshirt will be the full extent of his attempt to become one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You got that right!  And you never will be.  But you no doubt imagine yourself president of your little hobo paradise along Cattaraugus Creek.  Wild garlic and onion are greening up so you can have a salad to go with your mushrooms.  

You couldn’t be further off if you were re tarded. Oh, wait! 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Forget about doctors and nurses for a minute and take in Chris Cillizza’s ‘America Needs Journalists’ sweatshirt

It does have sort of a double meaning, though.

America needs journalists................ We don’t have any right now.

Maybe we need a president who is not a pathological liar? 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

You couldn’t be further off if you were re tarded. Oh, wait! 

So intellectually devoid that you are already reaching for the "r" word.  I thought that you libs all agreed that using the "r" word  was very insensitive and not PC.  Anyways, I am very comfortable and confident that any false proclamations by you do not bother me.  You on the other hand are quite insecure.  I suggest that you go outside now that the rain has stopped and listen to the water run through Cattaraugus Creek.  It can be very soothing and a start towards the self-examination you desperately need to reboot your life.  

15 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So intellectually devoid that you are already reaching for the "r" word.  I thought that you libs all agreed that using the "r" word  was very insensitive and not PC.  Anyways, I am very comfortable and confident that any false proclamations by you do not bother me.  You on the other hand are quite insecure.  I suggest that you go outside now that the rain has stopped and listen to the water run through Cattaraugus Creek.  It can be very soothing and a start towards the self-examination you desperately need to reboot your life.  

You have always been RR to me! I spend plenty of time outside. Beautiful mountain views all around my property. Creeks too! 

You are only about 2000 miles off. But that’s pretty close for Trumptard! 

Edited by Q-baby!

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Would have been more impressive if he did the good deed without  having to be paraded in front of the country for recognition. 

Yes, we certainly all pine away for the ‘ol Leading From Behind. That worked out to be a great strategy! 

When a network refuses to show the daily coronavirus pressers,  President Trump shouldn't call on that network's media person at the presser. ? That would mean no more Jim Acosta. Darn. (Jim Acosta started off fine today with a normal question, and now he's being a tool at today's presser.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

...so this is the latest political offering today......right, wrong or indifferent?......overkill or masssive spending adding to the national debt or is that irrelevant?.....reactions?....

Trump calls for $2T infrastructure bill as 'Phase 4' of coronavirus response

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

President Trump on Tuesday called for a $2 trillion infrastructure bill to serve as “Phase 4” of the federal government’s coronavirus response efforts, just days after Congress approved a massive stimulus package worth even more than that.

“With interest rates for the United States being at ZERO, this is the time to do our decades long awaited Infrastructure Bill,” Trump tweeted Tuesday. “It should be VERY BIG & BOLD, Two Trillion Dollars, and be focused solely on jobs and rebuilding the once great infrastructure of our Country! Phase 4.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-calls-for-2t-infrastructure-bill-as-phase-4-of-coronavirus-response

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so this is the latest political offering today......right, wrong or indifferent?......overkill or masssive spending adding to the national debt or is that irrelevant?.....reactions?....

Trump calls for $2T infrastructure bill as 'Phase 4' of coronavirus response

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

President Trump on Tuesday called for a $2 trillion infrastructure bill to serve as “Phase 4” of the federal government’s coronavirus response efforts, just days after Congress approved a massive stimulus package worth even more than that.

“With interest rates for the United States being at ZERO, this is the time to do our decades long awaited Infrastructure Bill,” Trump tweeted Tuesday. “It should be VERY BIG & BOLD, Two Trillion Dollars, and be focused solely on jobs and rebuilding the once great infrastructure of our Country! Phase 4.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-calls-for-2t-infrastructure-bill-as-phase-4-of-coronavirus-response

Given how stupid the last bill was, I'm not real confident about this.

Let's see if Nancy tries to slide in ballot harvesting so we can stop voting and let DC just see who can fill out the most mail-in ballot6s.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

When a network refuses to show the daily coronavirus pressers,  President Trump shouldn't call on that network's media person at the presser. ? That would mean no more Jim Acosta. Darn. (Jim Acosta started off fine today with a normal question, and now he's being a tool at today's presser.)

Yes but you have to give Trump credit. He’s super patient with these horrible people. There’s no way I would put up with it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes but you have to give Trump credit. He’s super patient with these horrible people. There’s no way I would put up with it. 

I said to my husband today that Trump must have masochist tendencies to put up with the media’s bull####. Hubby said Trump has the patience of a saint.  (We can both be correct.)

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I said to my husband today that Trump must have masochist tendencies to put up with the media’s bull####. Hubby said Trump has the patience of a saint.  (We can both be correct.)

Sort of. This is what a leader looks like. It’s been so long that nobody remembers! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sort of. This is what a leader looks like. It’s been so long that nobody remembers! 

Yes, he's a leader. People can say whatever they want about his narcissism or boorishness or whatever but he is the opposite of Obama & Biden. He initiates and the USMCA, China trade deal, border security, prison reform and cutting of regulations are just some of his accomplishments. He was the one that started those initiatives and did what it took (legally) to get them done. I think in many cases but not all, in order to recognize a leader one must know what it takes to be a leader. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Given how stupid the last bill was, I'm not real confident about this.

Let's see if Nancy tries to slide in ballot harvesting so we can stop voting and let DC just see who can fill out the most mail-in ballot6s.

What's the problem? Don't you want to vote Democrat without the hassle of going to the polls, filling out a ballot, or even breathing?

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

To quote you...LMAO

Obama didn’t even know that leaders are the ones out front. He thought they were the ones in the back....Leading From Behind! Clueless Idiot

Keep talking bro... Trump hasn't accomplished jack.

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Oh, ***** as if. He is definitely the greatest con man of all time that’s for sure! 

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion. I’ll always fight for your right to express it.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep talking bro... Trump hasn't accomplished jack.

Can you enlighten us on what you’d like him to have ‘accomplished’?