The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I can't believe Dems are blocking more PPP aid because they want mail-in voting.

Wait. Yes I can. Because these selfish, power-hungry, nutsukcing twatwaddles don't give two schitts about the American people.

A lot of people are about lose their paychecks over this.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That’s a dog whistle that only dishonest washed up Democrat reporters know and understand so well. In private they call them by the N word that they relish using. 

25 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That’s a dog whistle that only dishonest washed up Democrat reporters know and understand so well. In private they call them by the N word that they relish using. 

Huh. I just figured the "those people" he referenced were the dearly departed and the senile.

Democrats opt for blackmail over small-business money —and the media cover for them

New York Post, by Editorial

Original Article

What a deal for Democrats: They get to hold the economy for ransom, and the media blithely cover for them. On Thursday, Senate Democrats nixed a simple but urgent request to boost cash in the emergency small business loan program Congress set up this month from $350 billion to $600 billion. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin requested the cash because funds are running low, just weeks after the program launched. Rather than comply, Democrats issued demands.

• Like (+1) 1

PBS’S YAMICHE ALCINDOR MAKES SURPRISE IN-KIND CONTRIBUTION TO TRUMP 2020 REELECTION BID:

PBS’ Yamiche Alcindor confronted Surgeon General Jerome Adams on his statement that “African-Americans and Latinos should avoid alcohol, drugs and tobacco,” clarifying that people were offended by the language he used.

“I have a quick question for you. You said that African-Americans and Latinos should avoid cool, drugs and tobacco. You also said, ‘do it for you Abuela, do it for big momma and papa,” she said. “There are some people online that are already offended by that language and the idea that you’re saying behaviors might be leading to these high death rates.”

“Could you talk about whether or not — I guess have a response to the people that might be offended by the language you used?” Alcindor asked.

Jim Treacher is astonished at Alcindor’s journalistic efficiency:

treacher_yamiche_alcindor_04-10-2020.jpg

UPDATE: “If you thought it was crazy that Yamiche would suggest our black surgeon general is racist, keep in mind she also believed Juicy Smullett.”

P
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

THE LONELY LIVES OF LIBERALS: 

CBS’s Anti-Trump Drama Fantasizes: President Hillary Cures Cancer, Saves Rainforest.

I thought Newsweek owned the controls to the DNC multiverse:

If Gore Had Won — An alternate oral history of the last decade.

—Headline, Newsweek, December, 2010.

Hillary Clinton Is President in an Alternate Universe, Where America Is Great Again.

—Headline, Newsweek, July 12, 2017. (Newsweek also famously dropped the handle on a “Madam President” issue on election night, in a classic “Dewey Defeats Truman” move.)

If Beto O’Rourke was president, here’s how he would handle migrant caravan.

—Tweet by Newsweek, November 26, 2018.

And of course, the ultimate leftwing fantasy moment from Newsweek immediately after the November election: “Madam President: how Newsweek reported a Clinton victory.”

newsweek_11-2016_hillary_madame_presiden

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is why you don't deserve any respect whatsoever here. That's as fake of a video as there is. Go back to the kiddie table.

Awe - precious Im not looking for respect - especially from Trumpholes like you. 

Putin pays me well to rile you up - and it works. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe - precious Im not looking for respect - especially from Trumpholes like you. 

Putin pays me well to rile you up - and it works. 

So, posting made-up videos is an adult thing to do? 

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, posting made-up videos is an adult thing to do? 

But those videos of fumbling Trump were authentic... you freaks act as if Trump is gods gift.

You can’t handle anything but sugar coated Trump news.

Meanwhile - he is a POS...

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But those videos of fumbling Trump were authentic... you freaks act as if Trump is gods gift.

You can’t handle anything but sugar coated Trump news.

Meanwhile - he is a POS...

Are you really this ignorant? Were the interjections of the responses actually intended to be some kind of a response to Trump? Your post was a lie or you are just too dumb to know it. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you really this ignorant? Were the interjections of the responses actually intended to be some kind of a response to Trump? Your post was a lie or you are just too dumb to know it. 

you are the definition of a snowflake 

go get your other buddies to rally behind you thin skin

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

you are the definition of a snowflake 

go get your other buddies to rally behind you thin skin

You can't even make up your own insult. For your sake, go back to the kiddie table. We already have Tibs, Gary, and Q. TH3 has already spoken for the alternate position. We don't need anymore idiots. Oh, and fvck off. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You can't even make up your own insult. For your sake, go back to the kiddie table. We already have Tibs, Gary, and Q. TH3 has already spoken for the alternate position. We don't need anymore idiots. Oh, and fvck off. 

awe - keep pouting bro.