Worst current sports show?

major

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that in 10 posts no one has mentioned Skip Bayless is blowing my mind. His show is the worst with Colin Cowherd not far behind. Condescending, confrontational a-holes do nothing for me.

Then you would have to throw in Steven A. Smith. Awful.

The absolute worst is The Right Time with Bomani Jones. Everything gets reduced to race. Ridiculous takes, lame race baiting. Goes full Ebonics when ranting but back to full corporate white bread when a white guest is on. Shameless pandering. Predictable and dumb.

I like Lebatard.

A real gem is Jalen and Jakoby. They work well with each other and Jalen Rose is very clever/quick yet seems very laid back. They really seem to have fun.

I used to like Sports Reporters when Saunders hosted (RIP, good fella). Now, Lupica is even more out of control. He must drink half the coffee at the local Starbucks each morning.

I don't undertstand how anyone can listen to Jemele Hill. She is knowledgeable about sports, but that voice belongs nowhere near a microphone. And the whole Michael Smith pairing is gross. Boo SC6.

I know smart people that love Cowherd, but watching him silently lip everything his guest are saying and those really weird faces when he's listening to someone are just plain disturbing. His whole shtick is played out.

Anything Cris Carter sucks balls. He's absurd.

Anything ESPN NFL sucks too with their huge panels.

I record Dan Patrick and watch it religiously. Through it all, DP is DP. He seems like an honest, fair guy, who speaks his mind, and he's supported by a great staff. Suck it back row!!

I started listening to "Gio and Jones" when the morning show was on a commercial break. They don't delve too deep into sports, but love to satirize pop culture and make fun of each other. It's a nice change from the local stuff.

Still awesome to me...Brady is the best player in the NFL ever..current Mount Rushmore of sports Brady, Jordan, Ruth, Gretzky..of course he slurps him, as he should

Schoop is growing on me...still dont listen very much, but when i do i enjoy him

He should slurp Brady? really?

Sounds like lousy viewing to me.

Schoop & Bulldog.

No doubt. My boss gave a ride home all week and few weeks back because my car needed to be worked on. What a disaster that show is. Schoop mocked a caller for saying they should cut TT. Two callers later he cuts down a guy saying they should keep TT. It's so amateur. Bulldog has an amazing amount of refuse in his head. Leaves, rubber bands, bottle caps, whatever. How he has a job is totally amazing.

Dan Lebatard.

Doesn't actually talk about sports.

But they do enjoy giggling with each other.....endlessly.

I turned off Stephen A today, even though I generally agreed with what he was saying. I just hate being yelled at.

And I didn't mention Baylis only because I haven't watched him in forever! Too much of a blowhard for me for even a couple seconds.

What makes them elitist in your estimation?

???

Their attitudes.. IMHO, they talk down to the viewer, i have not watched it in years, but im sure it is only worse ..they are truly the "smartest guys in the room" in their opinion.. which again.. is my opinion.

Edited by dwight in philly