Worst current sports show?

major

Anything with Skip Bayless. There are a lot of horrible TV sports people, but Bayless was so bad that Stephen A. Smith almost looked reasonable in comparison.

When these two were together you couldn't call it a sports talk show. It was a sports yell show. They must have thought the loudest guy wins. I would have bet big money both of them would have been unemployed after that. Go figure.

When Cowherd had the Sunday morning NFL show, I really liked the segment where he had the guys picking the winners and they would go through and explain, in part, the Vegas line. I don't know the names of the guys doing the picking but they were low key and informative.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be ESPN in general. I flipped it on this morning while I was prepping a sauce. I started on ESPN and it was all about athletes being able to voice their politics. I flipped to ESPN2 and it was a special on Chris Jackson (Muhhhed Abdul Rauf) spell check. I can't get a recap on the zillion Saturday NCAA games? I need to hear your ****!? No way.

Has to be ESPN in general. I flipped it on this morning while I was prepping a sauce. I started on ESPN and it was all about athletes being able to voice their politics. I flipped to ESPN2 and it was a special on Chris Jackson (Muhhhed Abdul Rauf) spell check. I can't get a recap on the zillion Saturday NCAA games? I need to hear your ****!? No way.

i agree ..; who cares what athletes and movie stars think about politics. .. sure they have the right to speak out politically.. but really i am not interested in what their politics are and i think ESPN is guilty of that

I've got to go with Jemele and Michael hosting sportscenter. Another reminder why I've switched to FS1. Yours?

Haha. Yeah, FS1 is loaded with deep thinkers. Let's just say dumb things to get people to get as mad at us and hope we can get ratings that way. It's amazing people can fall for their dumb clown show.

And The Ringer isn't as good as Grantland but still much better than anything on TV besides PTI.

Totally agree. Awful, and racist to boot!!!!

Easy there, PFT Commenter.

Haha. Yeah, FS1 is loaded with deep thinkers. Let's just say dumb things to get people to get as mad at us and hope we can get ratings that way. It's amazing people can fall for their dumb clown show.

And The Ringer isn't as good as Grantland but still much better than anything on TV besides PTI.

Very true. PTI is still a damn good show.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen A Smith is bad too. On the other hand, I enjoy listening to Jason Whitlock. He says things that you can tell make cowherd and the others uncomfortable. It makes them uncomfortable because most of what he says is true