Trump and Russia

On 5/15/2020 at 11:07 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

And all the same that read the nonsense Russia tweeted out to sow division and believed it resulting in division.

And it's happening again as we type.

Edited by reddogblitz

40 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

And all the same that read the nonsense Russia tweeted out to sow division and believed it resulting in division.

And it's happening again as we type.

Easily the best (chump change) money Russia ever spent on the Cold War.

• Like (+1) 1

From the VERY FIRST day I heard about Trump and Russia, I didn't buy it for one second based on my own critical thinking of what Trump is.

I NEVER saw Trump aligning himself with Putin in any whatsoever.

I have been proven correct, yet the Dems/leftists/Trump haters/morons STILL won't let this crap go.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Without Russia as the big bad boogie man, NATO becomes expensive and obsolete. That leads to America investing far less in Europe. Our so called allies make a lot of money by being under threat from some one. We are entering a time where we really don't need the rest of the world. They need us. We don't have to bribe up an alliance anymore, these countries need to bribe us. Trump as the leader of this inevitable transition after the collapse of the Soviet Union is ironically the enemy of the very existence of our so called allies. They are not allies anymore, they have become parasites that cause more trouble than they are worth. The five eyes program is evidence to that.

13 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Without Russia as the big bad boogie man, NATO becomes expensive and obsolete. That leads to America investing far less in Europe. Our so called allies make a lot of money by being under threat from some one. We are entering a time where we really don't need the rest of the world. They need us. We don't have to bribe up an alliance anymore, these countries need to bribe us. Trump as the leader of this inevitable transition after the collapse of the Soviet Union is ironically the enemy of the very existence of our so called allies. They are not allies anymore, they have become parasites that cause more trouble than they are worth. The five eyes program is evidence to that.

That's right! The other free nations of the world are our enemies! Why should the republics of the world stick together and protect free institutions like a free media? Why? Is freedom really worth it if it means we have a free press? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, Foxx said:

you actually argued the premise, motive. if you are not guilty of the underlying crime, what then is your motive for obstructing your innocence?

there you go again, arguing a standard that doesn't exist, exoneration.

Hoax.  First, you overlook the idea that the obstruction may inhibit the ability of the prosecution to establish the underlying crime.  Makes. Perfect. Sense. To reward obstruction.  Second, take it up with the DOJ that it didn’t exonerate Trumpy.  Tough break for you, but the fact remains that he has not been exonerated with respect to obstruction.  It’s on the last page of Volume II of the Mueller Report.  

Of course, it should come as no surprise that a guy who supports a fake winner and fake conspiracy theories (“Obamagate,” for example) also would promote a fake exoneration. 

On 5/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, 3rdnlng said:

So, I post here that I'm not comfortable with your obsession with my genitalia and what seems like your desire to do something about it and you call me homophobic. If I'm homophobic about your advances then what does that make you? If I was the type to make lists what lists do you think I'd put you on, 3rd Chair?

The only one who keeps mentioning your genitalia is you.  Frankly I think the subject is disturbing and I wish you’d stop with your penis envy or small man syndrome or whatever problem it is that you have.  But the more you bring it up the more lots of people are going to say that there’s an issue there.  

Edited by SectionC3

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  First, you overlook the idea that the obstruction may inhibit the ability of the prosecution to establish the underlying crime.  Makes. Perfect. Sense. To reward obstruction.  Second, take it up with the DOJ that it didn’t exonerate Trumpy.  Tough break for you, but the fact remains that he has not been exonerated with respect to obstruction.  It’s on the last page of Volume II of the Mueller Report.  

Of course, it should come as no surprise that a guy who supports a fake winner and fake conspiracy theories (“Obamagate,” for example) also would promote a fake exoneration. 

The only one who keeps mentioning your genitalia is you.  Frankly I think the subject is disturbing and I wish you’d stop with your penis envy or small man syndrome or whatever problem it is that you have.  But the more you bring it up the more lots of people are going to say that there’s an issue there.  

This is the second time you've responded to this post. It's getting a little creepy, 3rd Chair. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

This is the second time you've responded to this post. It's getting a little creepy, 3rd Chair. 

Hoax.  Responding twice to a post is not creepy.  

Also, aren’t you the guy who was talking about being with a Disney child star before I started using this board?  Now that’s creepy.  Very, very creepy.  I hope that wasn’t you. 

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Responding twice to a post is not creepy.  

Also, aren’t you the guy who was talking about being with a Disney child star before I started using this board?  Now that’s creepy.  Very, very creepy.  I hope that wasn’t you. 

I think it was Crayola64. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

There is no bigger or faker conspiracy theory than Trump-Russia collusion.  All because Trump really won the election but some can't handle/accept it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

There is no bigger or faker conspiracy theory than Trump-Russia collusion.  All because Trump really won the election but some can't handle/accept it.

Almost like he doesn't have the slightest clue about what's fact and fiction in this matter (because he admits he hasn't read all the material). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Almost like he doesn't have the slightest clue about what's fact and fiction in this matter (because he admits he hasn't read all the material). 

They stopped thinking and reverted to emotional lashing out  when "hillary lost"

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was a great reply: "Yes, I frequently email myself to remind myself that the boss told me to not break the law... That happens all the time!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Anyone notice that so far during this investigation nothing is leaked? 

Either it's declassified or received by FOIL request.

Such a strange way to run an investigation.

• Like (+1) 1