Trump and Russia

16 hours ago, Reality Check said:

This is sweet, WZ posted something and I can't even see it. I am starting to understand why the communists are so keen on censorship and narrative control.

He said that he found wearing flesh-colored yoga pants to the store scared more people than the coronavirus, he has the gift of being able to paint songs, and that the best opportunities in his life passed him by while he was trying to decide between a cone or a cup.

Or, at least I think that is what he said. You know how hard it is to make sense of his posts....

• Haha (+1) 1

Lindsey Graham wants more hearings on Russia? 

Go go for it! As Russia is literally trying to get Trump a second term at least that fact could be highlighted. Will Trump release the transcripts of his secret meetings with Putin? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Lindsey Graham wants more hearings on Russia? 

Go go for it! As Russia is literally trying to get Trump a second term at least that fact could be highlighted. Will Trump release the transcripts of his secret meetings with Putin? 

Tell us all again how Russia got Trump his first term. We love that story and it sounds almost real the way you tell it....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Tell us all again how Russia got Trump his first term. We love that story and it sounds almost real the way you tell it....

And while he's at it, he can tell us how much fun it was when Santa delivered his presents Christmas morning.

• Haha (+1) 2

When you look back on all of this the irony is so deep it makes your head spin!

Remember when Hillary brought Russia that stupid dime store reset button? That clearly worked! They must’ve been super impressed with her. 

Remember when Obama laughed at Romney telling him that Russia was a 1970s problem?  Nice job Barry, that was clearly the right policy! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

When you look back on all of this the irony is so deep it makes your head spin!

Remember when Hillary brought Russia that stupid dime store reset button? That clearly worked! They must’ve been super impressed with her. 

Remember when Obama laughed at Romney telling him that Russia was a 1970s problem?  Nice job Barry, that was clearly the right policy! 

Remember when Barrack told Russia he’d have more flexibility after his re-election? Yes, that was obviously very impressive to the Kremlin! You can still hear the laughter echoing across the continent. 

On 5/13/2020 at 11:53 AM, SectionC3 said:

... Are you saying that the Russia investigation afforded Trump the opportunity to commit an obstruction offense?

•  

there is an argument whereby, that if you didn't commit the crime you are being investigated for,  theoretically you can't obstruct something you didn't do.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

there is an argument whereby, that if you didn't commit the crime you are being investigated for,  theoretically you can't obstruct something you didn't do.

Especially when the claims of obstruction involve no actual obstruction of the investigation itself, but instead venting and ranting about how he's innocent (which he was). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/13/2020 at 3:09 PM, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, no.  He's not allowed to act on behalf of America in that capacity until Trump is the president.  There's your "undermine."  

i'll tell you what is undermining... that would be placing sanctions on another super power days before the end of your term.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

i'll tell you what is undermining... that would be placing sanctions on another super power days before the end of your term.

With the specific intent to force a conversation with the incoming NSA chief, which you then would leak and politicize in order to undermine the incoming administration and mire them in a completely invented scandal. 

That's seditious. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:21 PM, daz28 said:

Fox supports 99% of your points, CNN goes against 99%.   Let's take a trip back in time shall we.  When Fox used to say the debt's too big, and you used to argue right along with them.  Ahhh memory lane.  

Oh shoot I just won they said Flynn

the problem is... both ends work against the middle. neither have yours, nor my best interests at heart, it is all about propping up the establishment, regardless of the angle. turn off the ***** tv.

On 5/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, no.  Flynn was out of line.  Wasn’t his call to make and undermined the sitting administration.  

hysterical.gif.a7c8e7893ae099bef4a39b56f05e257f.gif you're an idiot.

undermining a sitting administration that had days left on the calendar. this is the hill you want to die on, eh?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With the specific intent to force a conversation with the incoming NSA chief, which you then would leak and politicize in order to undermine the incoming administration and mire them in a completely invented scandal. 

That's seditious. 

Release the actual tapes.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Release the actual tapes.

Actual tapes of what? The call? The same call Obama's DOJ said nothing illegal happened on? That one? 

Or do you mean the original 302 which the FBI agents illegally edited after their interview with Flynn? Which one do you think has more bearing on this case? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

You mean exercising presidential power while being the president?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You mean exercising presidential power while being the president?

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's seditious. 

You left out a part. 

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Barry undermined the country all throughout his admin.  Might as well continue it until the bitter end.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And you're still running from the fact pattern you left out 

(because it destroys your position and you're too dishonest to admit you're wrong)

What fact pattern is that, professor?

And you're still running from the fact pattern you left out 

(because it destroys your position and you're too dishonest to admit you're wrong)

Says the guy who can't admit that the Trump Tower meeting was collusion by any reasonably definition 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Once we get a determination on the obstruction point we'll probably be good to go. 

Proving you don't know the basic facts on this case. Obstruction has already been determined by the DOJ. No go. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Anything specific that you would like me to read?

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You left out a part. 

Not even Mueller agreed with that :lol: 

***** off, nitwit. You are bringing a plastic spork to a gunfight. 

I didn't realize that there are non-plastic sporks. Cool. 

Proving you don't know the basic facts on this case. Obstruction has already been determined by the DOJ. No go. 

Where and when?  The Mueller report left the question open.  

Just now, Reality Check said:

The trouble with lawyers is that they focus on winning arguments and spinning convincing narratives on behalf of their clients. The trend in having less lawyers in Congress will accelerate.

Or they perform a truth-seeking function more critical now than ever.  Either or. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Bull sh it! 

You lie so easily, don't you 

He's of the "if I repeated it enough it might come true" school of politics. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I didn't realize that there are non-plastic sporks. Cool. 

Where and when?  The Mueller report left the question open.  

The Mueller report will ultimately prove to be an indictment on the Mueller team itself. Be patient grasshopper.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

The trouble with lawyers is that they focus on winning arguments and spinning convincing narratives on behalf of their clients. The trend in having less lawyers in Congress will accelerate.

Lawyers writing laws! How terrible!