Trump and Russia

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Which experts?  The same ones Trump now ignores?  If you consider 80k dead in this situation a success, then I can't help you. I'm sorry that you support a fake winner for president.  I demand better. 

How is he ignoring them, they wrote and published the phased reopening guidelines.

A 95%  decrease in deaths should definitely be considered a success.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So, IOW, it's exactly what SoCalDeek said ("starting his job a week early").  Again you conveniently dropped the "undermine" garbage because (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) you realized that what Flynn did was in the best interest of America.  And if you didn't come to that realization yourself...you're welcome.

Yeah, no.  He's not allowed to act on behalf of America in that capacity until Trump is the president.  There's your "undermine."  

Flynn asked the Russian Ambassador to not have his country retaliate against this country. As a member of the Trump transition team he had every right to speak with the ambassador. That's not undermining. What is undermining is the former SoS visiting overseas with Iranians and encouraging them that Trump wouldn't be in office for long and the farce of a nuclear agreement between them and Obama/Kerry could be reactivated. 

Some people are so wrapped up in crossing the "t's" and dotting the "i's" that they don't even read the words. 

• Like (+1) 6

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Flynn asked the Russian Ambassador to not have his country retaliate against this country. As a member of the Trump transition team he had every right to speak with the ambassador. That's not undermining. What is undermining is the former SoS visiting overseas with Iranians and encouraging them that Trump wouldn't be in office for long and the farce of a nuclear agreement between them and Obama/Kerry could be reactivated. 

Some people are so wrapped up in crossing the "t's" and dotting the "i's" that they don't even read the words. 

That's what's dumb to me.  So he called a regular season game call in the pre-season.  Big deal.  My big hang-up is why they/he(his lawyers) let them bully him so much.  I'd have fought it even if I had a public defender, because I'd still have the press.  I'm sure he'd have no problem picking up some cash from friends, political allies, heck even a go fund me

Edited by daz28
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

That's what's dumb to me.  So he called a regular season game call in the pre-season.  Big deal.  My big hang-up is why they let them bully him so much.  I'd have fought it even if I had a public defender, because I'd still have the press

But Flynn didn't have the press. The press was actively lying to the public about Flynn and Russia at that time. 

You're bad at this.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

But Flynn didn't have the press. The press was actively lying to the public about Flynn and Russia at that time. 

You're bad at this.

Ya, cuz the top rated news network in the world hates Flynn, right?  I'll bet you $50 I can turn on Fox right this minute and within 1 hour I'd hear his name.  Care to wager?  If I am wrong, then why isn't Fox covering the top stories? Is it because they're not even trash news?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

Ya, cuz the top rated news network in the world hates Flynn, right?  I'll bet you $50 I can turn on Fox right this minute and within 1 hour I'd hear his name.  Care to wager?  If I am wrong, then why isn't Fox covering the top stories? Is it because they're not even trash news?

See, that's how asleep you are. You still think there's a difference between Fox and CNN. There isn't. Establishment media is controlled, and Fox was part of it. 

You're terrible at this.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

See, that's how asleep you are. You still think there's a difference between Fox and CNN. There isn't. Establishment media is controlled, and Fox was part of it. 

You're terrible at this.

Fox supports 99% of your points, CNN goes against 99%.   Let's take a trip back in time shall we.  When Fox used to say the debt's too big, and you used to argue right along with them.  Ahhh memory lane.  

Oh shoot I just won they said Flynn

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Fox supports 99% of your points, CNN goes against 99%.  

This is wrong. Look at the hard news vs opinion and you see it's not at all accurate. Paul Ryan is on the board now at Fox. That should tell you everything you need to know. 

(but it won't, because you're too dim to understand it)

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Fox supports 99% of your points, CNN goes against 99%.   Let's take a trip back in time shall we.  When Fox used to say the debt's too big, and you used to argue right along with them.  Ahhh memory lane.  

Oh shoot I just won they said Flynn

:blink:

Fox runs stories 52% against Trump and the Trump Administration, 48% for Trump/Trump administration (those were the last stats I saw, you can find it if you look). That means they are pretty close to even, but they still report on Trump and the Trump administration negatively most of the time.  You may mistakenly think they are "pro" Trump because they report some positive stories on Trump and the Trump administration vs the 90+% negative stories run by CNN and MSNBC.

Now, if you want to point to a pro Trump/Trump administration, check out OANN. They are definitely pro Trump.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, no.  He's not allowed to act on behalf of America in that capacity until Trump is the president.  There's your "undermine."  

Methinks you need to look up the definition of "undermine."  That is unless (you think) Barry wanted Russia to escalate things rather than have the response be proportional, much less there be none.  In which case Flynn only undermined Barry's attempts to ***** over America and the Trump administration, and good for him.

But as was asked above: what about Lurch Kerry?  You should be calling for him to be Logan'd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Methinks you need to look up the definition of "undermine."  That is unless (you think) Barry wanted Russia to escalate things rather than have the response be proportional, much less there be none.  In which case Flynn only undermined Barry's attempts to ***** over America and the Trump administration, and good for him.

But as was asked above: what about Lurch Kerry?  You should be calling for him to be Logan'd.

Yeah, no.  Flynn was out of line.  Wasn’t his call to make and undermined the sitting administration.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, no.  Flynn was out of line.  Wasn’t his call to make and undermined the sitting administration.  

Wrong. 

The DOJ said he was completely in line -- before that meeting even took place. You're wrong. All the way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cruz knows, and has known for 4 years, that his campaign was spied on as well. 

Flynn May have taken one for the team to help drain the swamp. Not sure if they could have exposed how high it went if they did not let it play out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Flynn May have taken one for the team to help drain the swamp. Not sure if they could have exposed how high it went if they did not let it play out.

Exactly. 

“It’s a beautiful black sky” after all... 

(Flynn’s leak hunters have been busy — that wouldn’t have happened without him taking it on the chin willingly) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/13/2020 at 9:13 AM, SectionC3 said:

From what little I know about this the judge presiding over the Flynn case pulled a lovely move yesterday.  Predictable to anyone who does this for a living, but hilarious nonetheless.  Just because the government wants to vacate the plea (and drop the prosecution) doesn't meant the court, which has jurisdiction over the matter, has to accede to the request.  Out. Freaking. Standing. 

Did you know that this same judge back in 2009 granted Holder's request to dismiss a case against Repub Senator Ted Stevens?  So this along with Barry pardoning Cartwright reveal just how hypocritical these guys are.  Trump should just pardon Flynn already and be done with it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/11/eric-holder-stevens-case-underline-hypocrisy-obama/

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Did you know that this same judge back in 2009 granted Holder's request to dismiss a case against Repub Senator Ted Stevens?  So this along with Barry pardoning Cartwright reveal just how hypocritical these guys are.  Trump should just pardon Flynn already and be done with it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/11/eric-holder-stevens-case-underline-hypocrisy-obama/

He can't. That's what they are trying to bait him into doing. A pardon locks in the guilty plea and the miscarriage of justice. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't. That's what they are trying to bait him into doing. A pardon locks in the guilty plea and the miscarriage of justice.

Ah, thanks.  Figured there was something.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Were the circumstances the same in the Stevens matter?

Just now, Reality Check said:

No, Flynn is an American hero and to this day, never lost his security clearance, and still works for the DIA.

I'll stop after the first sentence.  The matters are different, and the link to the Stevens case probably is tenuous at best. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I'll stop after the first sentence.  The matters are different, and the link to the Stevens case probably is tenuous at best. 

What is relevant is that Covington Law Firm and Eric Holder are under the microscope. Eric Holder's phone records (and the transcripts of them) during the Flynn trial will make for some good TV entertainment. Mexico is running their half of the Fast and Furious investigation as we speak. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just go to the early pages of this thread to see the truth of this... 

Wow, Eisen was universally roasted on the comments to his tweet. I didn't find a single tweet that supported his nonsense.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just go to the early pages of this thread to see the truth of this...

Hey, I completely forgot that "Russia hacked the election" !!!!

Someone should look into that.

• Haha (+1) 2