Trump and Russia

2 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Poor thing doesn’t even see how she’s been manipulated by the right stream media. 

thoughts and prayers to all of you gullible freaks

I was hoping for a healthy debate but you’re clearly not worth my time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do we really still have a Trump and Russia thread, even after Mueller’s own team said there was no collusion? Even after the unsealed documents now show no one ever said there was any collusion? Even after there’s nothing written or said by anyone close to or with knowledge of the Trump campaign ever said there was any collusion? Even after people went to PRISON but still never flipped to report of any collusion? And now even after the DNC is known to have zero evidence that Russia hacked Hillary’s stupid illegal server?

Can somebody PLEASE pick another country to start a fantasy conspiracy theory about? (Hint:  NOT the Ukraine, try again.)

You wish Mueller cleared Trump.

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

Do you need a tissue? A hug? A safe space to go to?

no but you need to grow up 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I was hoping for a healthy debate but you’re clearly not worth my time. 

Another alt identity screaming for attention she is no longer getting since her other identities are on most posters' ignore lists.... 

3 minutes ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

no but you need to grow up 

Edited by billsfan1959

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is this about General Flynn? You are aware that he was essentially charged with starting taxpayer funded job a week early, right? That’s what set your hair on fire? Really? We now know he wasn’t charged with treason, or whatever you’re dreaming he was charged with. 

Yeah, no.  He lied to the FBI about activity that undermined the sitting United States government.  And pleaded guilty to that activity.  

From what little I know about this the judge presiding over the Flynn case pulled a lovely move yesterday.  Predictable to anyone who does this for a living, but hilarious nonetheless.  Just because the government wants to vacate the plea (and drop the prosecution) doesn't meant the court, which has jurisdiction over the matter, has to accede to the request.  Out. Freaking. Standing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah, no.  He lied to the FBI about activity that undermined the sitting United States government.  And pleaded guilty to that activity.  

From what little I know about this the judge presiding over the Flynn case pulled a lovely move yesterday.  Predictable to anyone who does this for a living, but hilarious nonetheless.  Just because the government wants to vacate the plea (and drop the prosecution) doesn't meant the court, which has jurisdiction over the matter, has to accede to the request.  Out. Freaking. Standing. 

Undermined...how?  And great, more taxpayer money wasted when Flynn will ultimately walk.

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Undermined...how?  And great, more taxpayer money wasted when Flynn will ultimately walk.

Interesting.  An economic argument for not prosecuting crime.  Are there any other instances in which you would apply this theory?  The guy who burglarizes your house?  The person who steals from your car?  The bar assault where somebody sustains a broken arm?  Or is it just because you like Flynn's politics?

Edited by SectionC3

2 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Your whole argument - everything you have plagiarized from your far right sources - is starting to crack. 

The opposite is happening. But to know that you’d have to have the first clue about what’s happening.  You’ve proven you don’t. And worse, you’re actively rooting for tyranny over the rule of law.

So I don’t give two ***** what you think, but I’ll happily expose you’re bull#### for what it is. 

2 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

You wish Mueller cleared Trump.

Being able to read means no one has to wish. It’s what volume one loudly concludes. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

He lied to the FBI about activity that undermined the sitting United States government.  

Wrong. On both counts. Not even the government could prove he lied, let alone that it undermined anything. He was, in fact, cleared by the DOJ and FBI before that meeting ever took place. 

Facts aren’t your friends when you don’t know them. Which you don’t because you’re pushing long debunked fake news like the uninformed pissant you are. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 5

10 hours ago, PelotonBillsFan said:

Think we should lay off the Obamagate and get us through Barrgate first?

Or at the very least - let’s wait for the  bodies of the 80,000+ dead Americans to cool down?

Experts said it would be 1-2 million, 80k is a success.

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting.  An economic argument for not prosecuting crime.  Are there any other instances in which you would apply this theory?  The guy who burglarizes your house?  The person who steals from your car?  The bar assault where somebody sustains a broken arm?  Or is it just because you like Flynn's politics?

I noticed you skipped the "undermined" part.  How convenient.  Considering you're allegedly not the one playing politics. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The opposite is happening. But to know that you’d have to have the first clue about what’s happening.  You’ve proven you don’t. And worse, you’re actively rooting for tyranny over the rule of law.

So I don’t give two ***** what you think, but I’ll happily expose you’re bull#### for what it is. 

Being able to read means no one has to wish. It’s what volume one loudly concludes. 

Wrong. On both counts. Not even the government could prove he lied, let alone that it undermined anything. He was, in fact, cleared by the DOJ and FBI before that meeting ever took place. 

Facts aren’t your friends when you don’t know them. Which you don’t because you’re pushing long debunked fake news like the uninformed pissant you are. 

And yet volume II ends with no exoneration on obstruction. "Being able to read . . ."  I'll let you finish.  

On Flynn, last I checked he pleaded guilty to violation of 18 USC 1001.  The information underlying that plea alleges that Flynn made false statements to the FBI.  "Facts aren't your friends when you don't know them."  But that's to be expected when you're on the Washed up Psycho list. 

https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I noticed you skipped the "undermined" part.  How convenient.  Considering you're allegedly not the one playing politics. :rolleyes:

Read and enjoy.  Paragraph 3d of the statement of offense (signed by Flynn and his counsels) is a pretty tough workaround for the fake news crowd here. 

Edited by SectionC3

19 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Experts said it would be 1-2 million, 80k is a success.

Which experts?  The same ones Trump now ignores?  If you consider 80k dead in this situation a success, then I can't help you. I'm sorry that you support a fake winner for president.  I demand better. 

• Like (+1) 1

THIS is how CrowdStrike explains how the hack happened --- LAUGH it up. 

Think of how many screenshots that would be, think about how long that would take -- and how much time you'd have to be in the system without (per CrowdStike) leaving any evidence of your intrusion at all... 

It was all bull####. From the very start. 

The hack wasn't real. It was a leak. 

The Russia narrative wasn't real. It was projection/distraction. 

The media coverage was fake. They were in on it. 

And now you have certain posters still defending it. Still calling evidence like this "right wing" when it's anything but. Why do they do it? 

Because they're either still asleep, or are active enemies of the republic. Learn who they are. Learn who they're really supporting with these sorts of posts. And remember that it's the duty of the citizens to hold the government responsible. Some are willing to do that work... others are much more willing to be useful idiots for actual evil.

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet volume II ends with no exoneration on obstruction. 

Volume 2 was the frame up, dumbass. 

It was also improper in its foundation, and described obstruction of a crime THEY KNEW did not happen before the probe even started. It's called, entrapment, *****head. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

THIS is how CrowdStrike explains how the hack happened --- LAUGH it up. 

Think of how many screenshots that would be, think about how long that would take -- and how much time you'd have to be in the system without (per CrowdStike) leaving any evidence of your intrusion at all... 

It was all bull####. From the very start. 

The hack wasn't real. It was a leak. 

The Russia narrative wasn't real. It was projection/distraction. 

The media coverage was fake. They were in on it. 

And now you have certain posters still defending it. Still calling evidence like this "right wing" when it's anything but. Why do they do it? 

Because they're either still asleep, or are active enemies of the republic. Learn who they are. Learn who they're really supporting with these sorts of posts. And remember that it's the duty of the citizens to hold the government responsible. Some are willing to do that work... others are much more willing to be useful idiots for actual evil.

Volume 2 was the frame up, dumbass. 

It was also improper in its foundation, and described obstruction of a crime THEY KNEW did not happen before the probe even started. It's called, entrapment, *****head. 

That's the Washed up Psycho in you coming out again.  I also detect a hint of melting snowflake there.  And some hoax, as well.  

But let's play.  With your reference to entrapment I take it that you're saying that the Russia investigation afforded Trump the opportunity to commit an obstruction offense, right?

Just now, SectionC3 said:

That's the Washed up Psycho in you coming out again.  I also detect a hint of melting snowflake there.  And some hoax, as well.  

Says this about a congressional transcript taken under oath

Shows you exactly who he is.

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet volume II ends with no exoneration on obstruction. "Being able to read . . ."  I'll let you finish.  

On Flynn, last I checked he pleaded guilty to violation of 18 USC 1001.  The information underlying that plea alleges that Flynn made false statements to the FBI.  "Facts aren't your friends when you don't know them."  But that's to be expected when you're on the Washed up Psycho list. 

Read and enjoy.  Paragraph 3d of the statement of offense (signed by Flynn and his counsels) is a pretty tough workaround for the fake news crowd here. 

You mean the "Flynn called the Russian ambassador and asked that Russia not to escalate the situation"?  Yeah, real damning stuff there.

Get over the 2016 elections.  Your girl lost.  Better luck in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Right where we were before. I'm right and you're wrong. 

Because I'm going off evidence and facts, you're going off FEELZ and what proven liars and manipulators have told you to think. 

Nice.  Hiding behind invective.  To be expected from a hoaxy washed up psycho.  Anyhow, I'll ask again.  Are you saying that the Russia investigation afforded Trump the opportunity to commit an obstruction offense?

Nice.  Hiding behind invective.  To be expected from a hoaxy washed up psycho.  Anyhow, I'll ask again.  Are you saying that the Russia investigation afforded Trump the opportunity to commit an obstruction offense?

I'm saying that was the point of Mueller's probe. To lay a trap. He didn't walk into it. Not even the DOJ agreed he did. You're wrong. 

All the way. 

And you're showing how deeply stupid and programmed you actually are. 

Just now, Doc said:

You mean the "Flynn called the Russian ambassador and asked that Russia not to escalate the situation"?  Yeah, real damning stuff there.

Get over the 2016 elections.  Your girl lost.  Better luck in 2020.

That's kind of the point.  Flynn wasn't an administration official at that point.  Big no no on his part.  But the rule of law is a matter of convenience to Doc. 

I'm saying that was the point of Mueller's probe. To lay a trap. He didn't walk into it. Not even the DOJ agreed he did. You're wrong. 

All the way. 

And you're showing how deeply stupid and programmed you actually are. 

Was the point of Mueller's point to give Trump the opportunity to commit an obstruction offense?  I'll take it as a yes if I don't hear anything else on the matter. 

That's kind of the point.  Flynn wasn't an administration official at that point.  Big no no on his part.  But the rule of law is a matter of convenience to Doc. 

Yes he was. He was the incoming NSC (which doesn't need approval from Senate and thus starts Day One), and was on the transition team. That makes him an official member of the administration. 

Again, you don't even know the basic FACTS you're trying to argue. 

Because you're a *****head. 

Yes he was. He was the incoming NSC (which doesn't need approval from Senate and thus starts Day One), and was on the transition team. That makes him an official member of the administration. 

Again, you don't even know the basic FACTS you're trying to argue. 

"Incoming" NSC.  And we weren't at Day One at that point in time.  Oops. 

"Incoming" NSC.  And we weren't at Day One at that point in time.  Oops. 

The transition team are official members of the administration. You're wrong. 

All the way wrong. 

Now keep trying to squirrel your way out of it. 

Remember, the DOJ cleared Flynn of anything illegal on that call BEFORE the FBI interviewed him. That wasn't Trump's DOJ that cleared him... 

But again, when you don't know facts, you're left to argue feelz. And that's why you're utterly embarrassing yourself today. Keep it up. You're winning, truly :lol: 

So the problem with the "logic" of Washed up Psycho/Deranged Rhino on the entrapment issue is that entrapment is an affirmative defense that requires the proponent to establish, among other things, that the prosecutorial methods were designed to cause the proponent to commit a crime that he/she otherwise would not have committed. Essentially what WUS/DR is saying is that Trump wouldn't have been inclined to impede the Russia investigation if Mueller hadn't investigated it so aggressively.  Seems a bit unlikely given how touchy the prez is about Russia and how forceful he was with, among others, Comey, but hey, if you wanna take that one to a jury go nuts.  

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The transition team are official members of the administration. You're wrong. 

All the way wrong. 

Now keep trying to squirrel your way out of it. 

Remember, the DOJ cleared Flynn of anything illegal on that call BEFORE the FBI interviewed him. That wasn't Trump's DOJ that cleared him... 

But again, when you don't know facts, you're left to argue feelz. And that's why you're utterly embarrassing yourself today. Keep it up. You're winning, truly :lol: 

And was Flynn authorized to speak for Obama on that matter?  Nope.  Oops.  More fake logic from you, sir. 

So the problem with the "logic" of Washed up Psycho/Deranged Rhino on the entrapment issue is that entrapment is an affirmative defense that requires the proponent to establish, among other things, that the prosecutorial methods were designed to cause the proponent to commit a crime that he/she otherwise would not have committed. Essentially what WUS/DR is saying is that Trump wouldn't have been inclined to impede the Russia investigation if Mueller hadn't investigated it so aggressively.  Seems a bit unlikely given how touchy the prez is about Russia and how forceful he was with, among others, Comey, but hey, if you wanna take that one to a jury go nuts.  

Incorrect. 

You're omitting cardinal facts because they're inconvenient to your narrative and you're full of *****. 

When you can't argue the facts of the matter (or don't know them as SectionC3 keeps proving he doesn't), then you must lie. 

Incorrect. 

You're omitting cardinal facts because they're inconvenient to your narrative and you're full of *****. 

When you can't argue the facts of the matter (or don't know them as SectionC3 keeps proving he doesn't), then you must lie. 

Which facts are those, hoaxer? 

The logic is hilarious here.  "I was entrapped to obstruct an investigation into a crime I didn't commit! And I was entrapped on, like, seven occasions!"  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Which facts are those, hoaxer? 

1) The FBI, DOJ knew months before Mueller was appointed that there was no "there there" to Trump/Russia.

2) The FBI, DOJ already cleared Flynn of criminal charges before Mueller's scope was extended to include him. 

The entire Mueller probe was designed to set up persons they knew to be innocent prior to the formation of the panel for purely political reasons. 

Those are inarguable. 

• Like (+1) 3

So this is where all the people who supported Schiff admit they were wrong, right? 

Nah. Those posters won't do that. They're not honest or principled enough. In fact, most have chosen to remain willfully (and hilariously) ignorant on this topic because it's easier on their cognitive dissonance. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

So, IOW, it's exactly what SoCalDeek said ("starting his job a week early").  Again you conveniently dropped the "undermine" garbage because (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) you realized that what Flynn did was in the best interest of America.  And if you didn't come to that realization yourself...you're welcome.

• Thank you (+1) 2