Trump and Russia

At the start of the year, according to you, Mueller was supposed to find Trump guilty of treason and put him in jail. Now he's called Trump unpatriotic (though he didn't, Schiff did, but details). 

That's a BIG fall from where you expected this to wrap up. 

You got had. Bigly. 

Still time to course correct, Tibs. :beer: 

Did you ever notice that whenever Gator, or several others say:

* So I guess..................

* So what you're saying................

* You mean that.....................

or something similar, it is ALWAYS a complete 180 degrees away from what you said

?

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So I guess you guys are really counting on Russian help. You guys are against our republic? 

Mueller called what Trump did unpatriotic. How can anyone disagree with that assessment? 

Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels.

So what you're saying is that Trump isn't a scoundrel, he's...innocent?

But we already know this 

SCHIFF: I’d like to see if we can broaden the aperture at the end of the hearing. From your testimony today, I gather that you believe that knowingly accepting foreign assistance during a presidential campaign is an unethical thing to do. 

MUELLER: And a crime. 

SCHIFF: And a crime. 

MUELLER: And a crime in given circumstances. 

SCHIFF: And to the degree that it undermines our democracy and institutions, we can agree that it’s also unpatriotic.

MUELLER: True. 

SCHIFF: And wrong. 

MUELLER: True. 

All that line of questioning does is make the target on Clinton's back bigger. 

After all, she not only "knowingly accepted foreign assistance during a presidential campaign", she paid for it. Then, through the media, FBI, DOJ, Congress, and CIA, weaponized it during a massive disinformation  campaign targeting the American public. 

Meanwhile, the same probe -- Mueller's probe -- did not find that Trump or his team worked with the Russians or aided their efforts. 

Boomerangs can be dangerous.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Judge dismisses DNC hacking lawsuit against Trump team, says claims ‘entirely divorced from the facts'

Original Article

A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) against key members of the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over hacked DNC documents, saying they "did not participate in any wrongdoing in obtaining the materials in the first place" and therefore bore no legal liability for disseminating the information. The ruling came as Democrats increasingly have sought to tie the Trump team to illegal activity in Russia, in spite of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's findings that the campaign in fact refused multiple offers by Russians to involve them in hacking and disinformation efforts.

The judge was appointed by Bill Clinton

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Judge dismisses DNC hacking lawsuit against Trump team, says claims ‘entirely divorced from the facts'

Original Article

A federal judge in frank terms Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) against key members of the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over hacked DNC documents, saying they "did not participate in any wrongdoing in obtaining the materials in the first place" and therefore bore no legal liability for disseminating the information. The ruling came as Democrats increasingly have sought to tie the Trump team to illegal activity in Russia, in spite of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's findings that the campaign in fact refused multiple offers by Russians to involve them in hacking and disinformation efforts.

The judge was appointed by Bill Clinton

This is a bigger deal than the media (who's not covering it much at all) are letting people know. 

I understand people not liking Trump. Truly. 

What I don't understand is the people who allow that dislike of Trump to let them turn a blind eye to a coup attempt by their own intelligence services. Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election to the degree our own government did. But, because the NPC programming is so strong in some, they can't admit this. 

It's going to be fun times ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pushing, now long debunked Trump/Russia collusion prop just shows how dishonest and partisan you are. 

Leftists/morons (whatever you wanna call them) just will not let it go.

Just shows how intellectually dishonest these parasites are.

Edited by njbuff

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Pushing, now long debunked Trump/Russia collusion prop just shows how dishonest and partisan you are. 

...I'm confused...what politician in their right mind would cozy up to Russia or China, our arch enemies #1 and 1A, vying for world supremacy?.....seriously?......China backs North Korea to keep the peninsula in turmoil because of relationships with Japan & South Korea......Russia aids and abets Iran and Syria to churn the Middle East because of our friendship with Israel...what the hell did I miss?......Hilary-uranium deal, Obama-$100 billion "olive branch"  to Iran?....and no answers?......Mueller should be on BOTH now that he has some time available.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Did anybody inform Reiner that All In The Family ended?  Even Kelsey Grammar stopped being Frazier Crane eventually.  

I worked at Maple Drive in Beverly Hills in the early 90’s. Castle Rock was upstairs and he’d come in every day for lunch. I was at the bar after lunch and he’s sitting there talking to this guy very loudly. “So this guy pitched me this show. And I’m telling him it’s a ***** Lucy show!   Yeah..a ***** Lucy show!!” 

What a meathead. 

• Haha (+1) 1

And the chances Trump denounces this crack down on democracy? Zero! You guys must be so jealous of your hero Putin! 

Riot police in Moscow made mass arrests on Saturday in an attempt to quash a protest rally that had been banned by authorities.

The rally was the latest episode of a nascent protest movement, triggered by a refusal to let opposition candidates stand in Moscow parliamentary elections, which has led to the biggest political protests in Russia for years.

Within the first two hours of the protest on Saturday afternoon, police had detained nearly 200 people, according to the independent monitoring group OVD-info. The Russian capital was on lockdown as authorities closed off access to the central boulevard ring, where protesters wanted to march, blocked mobile internet reception in large parts of the capital and kept an eye on protesters from a helicopter overhead.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/03/russian-police-detain-opposition-leader-lyubov-sobol

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And the chances Trump denounces this crack down on democracy? Zero! You guys must be so jealous of your hero Putin! 

Riot police in Moscow made mass arrests on Saturday in an attempt to quash a protest rally that had been banned by authorities.

The rally was the latest episode of a nascent protest movement, triggered by a refusal to let opposition candidates stand in Moscow parliamentary elections, which has led to the biggest political protests in Russia for years.

Within the first two hours of the protest on Saturday afternoon, police had detained nearly 200 people, according to the independent monitoring group OVD-info. The Russian capital was on lockdown as authorities closed off access to the central boulevard ring, where protesters wanted to march, blocked mobile internet reception in large parts of the capital and kept an eye on protesters from a helicopter overhead.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/03/russian-police-detain-opposition-leader-lyubov-sobol

I bet Putin learned how to put down a protest from Macron. 

I think Putin is a Macron puppet. 

Same for the Chinese in Hong Kong. Macron puppets!

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Did anybody inform Reiner that All In The Family ended?  Even Kelsey Grammar stopped being Frazier Crane eventually.  

...so did Puppet Trump get approval to exit the Rooskie nuclear treaty from the puppeteer?...........

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump once again is trying to further Russian interests by crying his buddy Putin should be in the G8. Remember, this is the same Putin who had an airliner shot down that killed hundreds. Compromised 

Oh brother! And including Russia at a conference table is bothering you how exactly? Give it a rest...this plot line has run its course. Time for the story line to end already! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother! And including Russia at a conference table is bothering you how exactly? Give it a rest...this plot line has run its course. Time for the story line to end already! 

a conference table like the Security Council of the UN?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump once again is trying to further Russian interests by crying his buddy Putin should be in the G8. Remember, this is the same Putin who had an airliner shot down that killed hundreds. Compromised 

Outstanding, we're back to RUSSIA COLLUSION on the wheel-of-dipschiffery!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/3/2019 at 10:38 AM, Tiberius said:

Right, because U.S. Presidents such as Obama sent shock waves to other leaders when they make public condemnations of bad acts in other countries.  It prevents such acts from ever happening again. 

Edited by keepthefaith

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Right, because U.S. Presidents such as Obama sent shock waves to other leaders when they make public condemnations of bad acts in other countries.  It prevents such acts from ever happening again. 

i thought i watched a decent chunk of Ukraine get taken over and Obama didn't do a thing

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i thought i watched a decent chunk of Ukraine get taken over and Obama didn't do a thing

Kind of like how we watched Assad use chemical weapons, and Obama didn't do a thing.

Or watched S. Ossetia get invaded, and Obama...well, he did something.  He lifted sanctions on Russia.

Or how Russia complained about an ABM system in Europe, and Obama cancelled it.  

Or how Russia "hacked our elections," and Obama didn't do a thing.  

Wait...who's Putin's puppet, again?

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Kind of like how we watched Assad use chemical weapons, and Obama didn't do a thing.

Or watched S. Ossetia get invaded, and Obama...well, he did something.  He lifted sanctions on Russia.

Trump, because ***** you, that's why.

• Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Obama drew a big red line that Assad had better not cross.

And then has since tried to get away with pretending it was never serious, for which most journalists have rolled their eyes and told him to give them a break already

On 2/16/2017 at 12:16 PM, Benjamin Franklin said:

I choose to believe the people with opposite motives, who had information access beyond ours, and who publicly reached the conclusion that there was hacking by the Russian government.

You choose to believe a limited public data set fueled by a back story of human squabbling in the intel community...to feed your narrative of a conspiracy whose motive is resuming the Cold War or at least the military industrial complex all to the benefit of your version of the Illuminati.

My conclusion is based on public record of statements by people who I can hope would know, backed by no personal motive. Your conclusion is backed with limited proof driven by your desire to unravel a conspiratorial story you yearn to believe.

"Big boy thread" 

You were wrong (through multiple years and screen names). By a lot. You chose to trust the words of PROVEN liars from the start (while claiming they have no personal motives to lie) instead of doing your own due diligence.

I was right. By a lot. 

***** off now.

(No personal motive to lie per BF's discernment detector)

Image result for clapper brennan comey

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1