Trump and Russia

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I lose?  Funny.  I don't think the entire story has been told yet.

It hasn't been. But you're arguing what you "feel" rather than what you can prove. I'm arguing facts with evidence. 

Thus, you lose. And this post is just a whole bunch of idiocy I've already answered MULTIPLE times.

Why don't you answer any of the questions posed?  You just throw more crap at the wall like yesterday when the Strzok texts were the story.

I've answered EVERY one of those questions MULTIPLE times.

You call it throwing "crap at the wall like yesterday when the Strzok texts were the story" - but that's false. I've been talking about the Strzok texts since they broke in December. 

So if you haven't been paying attention, go back and read or continue spewing ignorance. 

Didn't Rob Goldstone set up the Trump Jr meeting?  Is he part of the trap Trump conspiracy? 

No. And no. 

I laid out who set up the meeting, why it was set up, and who benefited. Put down the jay, wipe away the haze and READ. There are literally multiple posts about this very thing. 

Why did everyone feel compelled to lie about the Trump tower meeting?

Don Jr. gave 23 hours of testimony on the 20 minute meeting. Thus far there have been no charges of perjury. No charges of ANYTHING improper having happened during the meeting or it's setting up. Had there been, we would have seen charges already. But we haven't. Why?

Because there was nothing illegal. 

If you're asking why politicians during a presidential campaign would dance around a meeting that they KNOW was a trap, especially in that media environment, then you need to reassess what the media environment was like in June of 16. They were looking for ANYTHING to paint the man as a Nazi and traitor. 

Combat tactics apply to politics, especially when you're running for the highest office in the land. 

Why did the participants in that meeting need to evolve to the number we have today?  Why the lies?

See above. Nothing illegal happened in the meeting. No lies were discovered during Don Jr's 23 hours of testimony. 

The only thing that remains is the NARRATIVE which, as I've been telling you, is CONCOCTED to DECEIVE you. 

Stop falling for it. Think for yourself. There are pages and pages in this thread and others that lay out EVIDENCE of what I'm saying. Not just "feelings".  

Why did Papadopolous lie about his contacts with the Russians?

He was a plant by the DNC and Fusion GPS. Look at his history. He has connections to both. 

If you want REAL evidence for him being a plant, look at his indictment and this Politico article:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/08/secret-hearing-mueller-trump-probe-244653

Notice everyone for MONTHS has assumed he was a cooperating witness for Mueller against Trump and was wearing a wire. Yet, as proven here, the court ordered GP to have NO CONTACT with anyone related to the charges against him (meaning he couldn't have contact with Trump or his team). 

So who was he wearing a wire for? If you answer that honestly, you'll start to see your WHOLE NARRATIVE CRUMBLE. 

I'll wait for that answer... why would GP be wearing a wire if he's not allowed to contact anyone on team Trump? 

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Why did Trump choose Flynn in spite of all the warnings? 

Because Flynn has been at the center of this counterintel storm since the beginning. He's a dedicated hero who has done more for this country than you ever will. He's a hero, whose men adore him and would happily use your skin as a coat if they found out Flynn was cold. If you bothered to READ WHAT I'VE LAID OUT FOR MONTHS, you would know the answer to this.

But start here:

Why was Flynn fired by Obama?

What was their conflict over?

If your answer doesn't involve ISIS being funded and armed illegally in Syria by the CIA then you haven't found the answer. The warnings were because Flynn was DANGEROUS. Not the country, but TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Why?

He knows EVERYTHING.

Why hasn't he been able to talk about it?

NDAs.

What went away when he plead guilty? 

ALL HIS NDAs. By pleading guilty to Mueller he freed himself from his NDAs and has an obligation to share with Mueller any and all evidence he has about ANY CRIME (not just Russian collusion) he knows about. http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/flynn_plea_agreement (2).pdf

Note this section: 8 b. 

That means while everyone is thinking he flipped for Trump, he really is spilling his beans about Obama and company to Mueller. 

Your explanation of why he 'had to lie to the FBI' was ludicrous so no need to repeat that.

This is a cop out. Stop being a stoner and DO THE WORK FOR YOURSELF. I've spent the past year studying this man, I know more about him than you'll ever know. But you don't need to do that much research to know why Flynn lied to the FBI. The explanation is obvious if you look beneath the surface. 

Flashback to January 24th when Flynn was questioned by Strzok and remember everything we know now about that meeting:

1) The call Flynn made was in no way illegal. We know this to be the case because the FBI and DOJ CLEARED him of all charges relating to this call.

2) Flynn, a 33 year old spook, was making the call on an OPEN LINE. He knew it was being monitored. 

3) Flynn, a 33 year old spook, had been running a counterintel sting on Strzok, meaning he KNEW everything about Strzok when he "ambushed" Flynn for that meeting.

4) Flynn knew there was a leak in the FBI trying to undermine the incoming administration. We know this because of the January 12th article by David Ignatius of the Washington Post where he discussed the contents of Flynn's call - contents he couldn't have known about unless he was tipped by someone who had unmasked Flynn (Strzok, Page and Yates have records of leaking to the WaPo specifically). 

5) In January of 2016 the whole country was staggered from the (now proven to be bogus) DNI report which said Russia "hacked" our election and the Senate's commencement of an investigation into that matter just days before this meeting. 

In this heightened media environment, Strzok ambushed Flynn at the White House to ask him about the call. Why would Strzok pick this fight? 

Because Flynn was the number one threat. They KNEW he hadn't said anything illegal on the call, but they knew it didn't matter. If they leak a story to the press - after already getting the press primed to suspect Flynn by raking his character through the coals for the past month and half at this point - all anyone would retain is that Trump's NSC talked to the Russians about sanctions

That it was perfectly legal did not matter. If you doubt this, look at your response to Flynn today. You still think he's "not a hero" and probably assume he's dirty. Yet there is NO evidence that he is dirty. He was charged with process crimes and a suspect FARA violation.

So had Flynn answered honestly on the 24th of January, it would have sunk Trump's administration in scandal for MONTHS. Even longer than they already were up to this point. It's all anyone would have talked about and it could have ended the administration four days after being sworn in. 

That's what the stakes were when this meeting started. That's inarguable. Flynn knew right then that Strzok was trying to trap him. He knew Strzok had the transcript of his call already. He knew Strzok was going to leak to the press as he has done consistently.

So if Flynn answered a question honestly about a call that was in no way illegal, it would have been checkmate on THE LEGALLY ELECTED POTUS. Flynn dedicated his life to serving and protecting this country. Do you think he was going to let a snot-nosed !@#$tard like Strzok CON him into undermining the president? No !@#$ing way. Strzok thought he was in control during that meeting - but he wasn't. Flynn had him by the balls from the moment he walked in.  

Flynn, being a patriot and a hero, looked Strzok in the eye and lied about a call  he knew Strzok had a transcript of. He didn't lie to save himself. He didn't lie to protect a secret. He lied because it was the only way to PROTECT TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION in that moment. 

That's !@#$ing principle. That's REAL courage. He spent the next year getting obliterated in the press and financially. He did this not because he's hiding something, but because HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE THE COUNTRY from a palace coup. 

And note, none of the Strzok texts or any of the counterintel sting stuff went public until AFTER he plead guilty. 

Why all the forgetfulness about Russian contacts.  Surely there was some coordinated effort to conceal Russian contacts, why?  And, why not forgetfulness about France or Canada or Malaysia?  Hmm, always Russia.

What concealment? The Trump administration turned over all their emails, have cooperated with each and every probe thus far.

Despite this openness mindless drones like you still fail to grasp this basic fact. Or the fact that despite this disclosure they have yet to find a single solitary shred of evidence for collusion. Not a whit. 

I could go on for quite a while.  Try pointing me to your answers to those questions while I compile another list of questions that the Trump investigators need to answer.  Thanks for your help

Btw, just how many are involved in our theoretical conspiracy?  Seems to be hundreds.

Anyone can go on rambling mindlessly for awhile. What you've failed to do is bring any facts to this fight. Instead, you bring "feelings" and rehash narratives I've already answered and tackled in depth over and over again. Try reading. Try being your OWN EXPERT. 

As for the "theoretical" conspiracy we HAVE NAMES: Strzok, Page, Priestap, Carlin, McCabe, Comey, Yates, Baker, the Ohrs, Lynch, Holder, Obama, Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Huma Abadin, Michael Kortan (just quit), Steele, Simpson, Jacoby, McCain, and more to come. 

This isn't "theoretical" it's provable. In court. 

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Anything yet?

Actually yes. Trump once admitted to liking Russian dressing, thereby proving indisputably that he colluded with Russia to hack the election by using Facebook to reach a limited audience of idiots.

On top of that, the man had TWO scoops of ice cream. If there isn't a more slam-dunk case for impeachment, I don't know what it could be.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Actually yes. Trump once admitted to liking Russian dressing, thereby proving indisputably that he colluded with Russia to hack the election by using Facebook to reach a limited audience of idiots.

On top of that, the man had TWO scoops of ice cream. If there isn't a more slam-dunk case for impeachment, I don't know what it could be.

What KIND of ice cream?  If it's peach, he should be shot.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It is unclear what kind of ice cream, other than it's a kind that is sold in RUSSIAN stores. Possibly the most racist kind of all... vanilla.

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I heard that imp gets two scoops, one peach, one mint.  It’s a special concoction, they made just for him.  It’s called... the [redacted due to lameness of joke] sundae.

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

I heard he gets two scoops, one peach, one mint.  It’s a special concoction, they made just for him.  It’s called... the [redacted due to lameness of joke] sundae.

Truly lame joke, but you certainly stuck the landing.

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

I heard that imp gets two scoops, one peach, one mint.  It’s a special concoction, they made just for him.  It’s called... the [redacted due to lameness of joke] sundae.

Half lol... not bad....

DR, you win.  Congrats.  I wasn't really in a fight but I guess if you were and I quit, you win.

Now, right after Hannity get some warm milk and get up to bed.  Clearly you have been working way too hard and could use a good night's sleep.  Maybe all those logical flaws will just pop out at you in the light of the morning.

To claim that the Trump-Russia investigation being done by Mueller should be stopped  because of your unproven theory is idiotic.

I'm done.  Time will tell if Mueller finds anything.  Maybe I will check back in after his report

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

DR, you win.  Congrats.  I wasn't really in a fight but I guess if you were and I quit, you win.

Now, right after Hannity get some warm milk and get up to bed.  Clearly you have been working way too hard and could use a good night's sleep.  Maybe all those logical flaws will just pop out at you in the light of the morning.

To claim that the Trump-Russia investigation being done by Mueller should be stopped  because of your unproven theory is idiotic.

I'm done.  Time will tell if Mueller finds anything.  Maybe I will check back in after his report

I've got no dog in this fight, other than hoping against hope for some semblance of honor by our elected leaders,  but I'll say this:

Tapping out is honorable, be it due to fatigue, joint lock or a rear naked choke.  But to engage a guy in debate over an extended period of time, to have read even a quarter of what the Deranged Rhino has offered and resort to "Hannity/warm milk/and bed time" as you go is soft.  Call him a conspiracy junkie, call him part of the tin foil crowd, but you seemed better that that. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I didn't mention the bolded once in my response. I merely engaged your questions. Rather than engage back, you run away. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Now, right after Hannity get some warm milk and get up to bed. 

Bringing up Hannity. What the left does when it's already thrown the gun because they're out of bullets.

And yet, as much of a nut as Hannity is, you have to wonder, how is it that a nut like him still has a show, and yet the nuts on the left are almost all out of business to the extent that you need CNN to be your nutbag leader?

Think about it. Alan Colmes. Keith Olberman. Bill Maher. They're either living on podcasts or being held up by HBO money. When's the last time Maddow said something of value? The left is literally, at this point, relying on CNN and Nancy Pelosi babbling for 8 hours about illegal aliens.

But hey...they got dope legalized in a lot of blue states. I mean, yeah, those states are filled with all the homeless people and crime and trash, but that indica is off the hook, my b-i-t-ch-es!

Edited by LABillzFan

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Bringing up Hannity. What the left does when it's already thrown the gun because they're out of bullets.

And yet, as much of a nut as Hannity is, you have to wonder, how is it that a nut like him still has a show, and yet the nuts on the left are almost all out of business to the extent that you need CNN to be your nutbag leader?

Think about it. Alan Colmes. Keith Olberman. Bill Maher. They're either living on podcasts or being held up by HBO money. When's the last time Maddow said something of value? The left is literally, at this point, relying on CNN and Nancy Pelosi babbling for 8 hours about illegal aliens.

But hey...they got dope legalized in a lot of blue states. I mean, yeah, those states are filled with all the homeless people and crime and trash, but that indica is off the hook, my b-i-t-ch-es!

Number 1 rated cable news channel show.  Alan Colmes died by the way.

Edited by Doc Brown

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I've got no dog in this fight, other than hoping against hope for some semblance of honor by our elected leaders,  but I'll say this:

Tapping out is honorable, be it due to fatigue, joint lock or a rear naked choke.  But to engage a guy in debate over an extended period of time, to have read even a quarter of what the Deranged Rhino has offered and resort to "Hannity/warm milk/and bed time" as you go is soft.  Call him a conspiracy junkie, call him part of the tin foil crowd, but you seemed better that that. 

Correct

7 hours ago, Azalin said:

This is what Gatorman calls obfuscating with facts and details.

:lol:

That one line of thought is absolutely baffling to me.

If firing James Comey was tantamount to obstruction of justice, they wouldn't need to investigate.  He did it.  He fired him.  Right out there in front of God and the whole of humanity, at least in part because of the Russia investigation, which he freely admits to.

What about that needs to be investigated?  He fired him.  He gave his reasons.

Does Comey become more fired after a thorough investigation?

Does his firing finally rise to the standard of criminality only after a certain amount of tax payer dollars has been spent?

How does this work?