Trump and Russia

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You have demonstrated nothing of the sort. 

So, I am an idiot for not reading the entire book when page one is riddled with logical flaws and the author can't provide reasonable replies to questions?  Yeah, OK.

Weren't you the guy on here that claimed to be a genius?  What in God's name happened?

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You are an idiot for not understanding the logical underpinnings of your own arguments.

You are an idiot for saying things like " Unknowable events that may or may not be true, you make an assumption and run with it." without a trace of irony.

You are an idiot for opining conclusively about something you have admittedly not read.

And lastly, you're an idiot for not realizing how idiotic the above three items are.

Edit: and yes, I have demonstrated that the firing of James Comey was not obstruction of justice.  You're an idiot for not understanding that as well.

Was it a high fever?  I understand that can cause brain damage.  a stroke?   Or, seemingly more likely is that someone punched you in the head repeatedly given your smartass tone.

Well, anyway, I feel bad for you.  To have had intelligence and now, well, now....again I am sorry.  Reminds me of the 'Flowers for Algernon' story where the character had great intelligence for a time only to helplessly watch it all slip away.  A real  shame.

I will make a concerted effort to not challenge you any longer.  i don't wish to 'win' or embarrass anyone.  I was just trying to have an interesting conversation

28 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You have demonstrated nothing of the sort. 

So, I am an idiot for not reading the entire book when page one is riddled with logical flaws and the author can't provide reasonable replies to questions?  Yeah, OK.

Weren't you the guy on here that claimed to be a genius?  What in God's name happened?

LOL, Yes, Tasker has claimed to be VERY smart, top 1% smart. I don't see it. 

He once claimed that indentured servitude should still be legal :doh:

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Was it a high fever?  I understand that can cause brain damage.  a stroke?   Or, seemingly more likely is that someone punched you in the head repeatedly given your smartass tone.

Well, anyway, I feel bad for you.  To have had intelligence and now, well, now....again I am sorry.  Reminds me of the 'Flowers for Algernon' story where the character had great intelligence for a time only to helplessly watch it all slip away.  A real  shame.

I will make a concerted effort to not challenge you any longer.  i don't wish to 'win' or embarrass anyone.  I was just trying to have an interesting conversation

To the board at large:

The above is why we are doomed to have an actual shooting war in this country before all of this is said and done. A massive portion of the country is so married to their confirmation biases which report only to their feelings with an abject inability to think critically (this is not limited to one side of the ideological spectrum).

We're in the rollout stages, and are having legal documents presented demonstrating the depths of criminality of our prior eight years of leadership, and there are an enormous amount of people who simply refuse to believe this to be true because they refuse to read the evidence, and are completely entrenched ideologically with ghettoized minds.

What happens in the coming months when charges of treason are brought?

Do the stoner Bob's of the world accept this?  Bob, who is too lazy to read well sourced material which has been collated for him is unlikely to get off his couch, but others sharing his world view and wearing the same blinders are not. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

A conversation also involves listening.  If you don't even bother to review the opposing POV, it's not a conversation.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To the board at large:

The above is why we are doomed to have an actual shooting war in this country before all of this is said and done. A massive portion of the country is so married to their confirmation biases which report only to their feelings with an abject inability to think critically (this is not limited to one side of the ideological spectrum).

We're in the rollout stages, and are having legal documents presented demonstrating the depths of criminality of our prior eight years of leadership, and there are an enormous amount of people who simply refuse to believe this to be true because they refuse to read the evidence, and are completely entrenched ideologically with ghettoized minds.

What happens in the coming months when charges of treason are brought?

Do the stoner Bob's of the world accept this?  Bob, who is too lazy to read well sourced material which has been collated for him is unlikely to get off his couch, but others sharing his world view and wearing the same blinders are not. 

The only charges will be MORE charges against the Trump gang. And yes, there may be shooting and right wing acts of terrorism, like Tim McVeigh types in all likelihood. . If it comes to that we should be ready to move against them. Other generations have had to accept sacrifice and destruction to secure this republican project we are all part of. Why shouldn't we? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The only charges will be MORE charges against the Trump gang.

Off ignore for a moment...

How about a bet, Tibs? I say by the end of Trump's first term there are more people in the DOJ, FBI, USIC, and 44's administration indicted and prosecuted than there are people on Trump's team. 

If I'm right, you have to take a year break from PPP. 

If you're right, I'll take a year break from PPP. 

What do you say? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Off ignore for a moment...

How about a bet, Tibs? I say by the end of Trump's first term there are more people in the DOJ, FBI, USIC, and 44's administration indicted and prosecuted than there are people on Trump's team. 

If I'm right, you have to take a year break from PPP. 

If you're right, I'll take a year break from PPP. 

What do you say? 

You had me on ignore? :mellow:

Ok, I'll take that bet, but if we choose not to enforce the winning pledge, I'm ok with that. You do know that I start with a lead of 4-0, right? I get Popadopolous, Flynn, Manafort, and Gates, right? 

And there has been zero from Obama or anywhere else, right? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You had me on ignore? :mellow:

Ok, I'll take that bet, but if we choose not to enforce the winning pledge, I'm ok with that. You do know that I start with a lead of 4-0, right? I get Popadopolous, Flynn, Manafort, and Gates, right? 

And there has been zero from Obama or anywhere else, right? 

:beer:

You get Flynn from that list. 

But only if he's sentenced.

The others have nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump.  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

You get Flynn from that list. 

But only if he's sentenced.

The others have nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump.  

His campaign manager doesn't count? Or Popadodolous who wore the wire for Mueller? Lame! 

But fine, I'll let you slice off those criminals. You did say indicted, and Flynn has been and pleaded guilty, so he has to stay, or no deal 

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

You do realize that he'll just create a new user ID and continue with the same old crap, right?

Wow, fake news 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But fine, I'll let you slice off those criminals. You did say indicted, and Flynn has been and pleaded guilty, so he has to stay, or no deal  

Flynn's indictment requires sentencing to complete it. It's going to happen (it was supposed to happen just a week ago) if Mueller's probe has any teeth, it's just a matter of time. 

... Unless my theory holds any water, then the underlying charges on Flynn will be thrown before he's sentenced.

Hence my quibble.

Right now he's in a gray area - but could easily move to your side of the point column if he's sentenced in the next few weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn's indictment requires sentencing to complete it. It's going to happen (it was supposed to happen just a week ago) if Mueller's probe has any teeth, it's just a matter of time. 

... Unless my theory holds any water, then the underlying charges on Flynn will be thrown before he's sentenced.

Hence my quibble.

Right now he's in a gray area - but could easily move to your side of the point column if he's sentenced in the next few weeks. 

Ok fine, he's already pleaded guilty. '

Popadopolous was part of the adminsitartion. He should count