Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

I found it kinda funny that not one American Trump disciple answered that question.  Row_33 doesn't count because he's Russian    :)

He's Canadian actually.

You still haven't posted any evidence by the way.

Where as Greg is posting tons of evidence every single day in the form of declassified memos, legal documents, reports, text messages, emails, etc. including active timelines, names, dates, motivations and levels of access.

You've posted nothing.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's Canadian actually.

You still haven't posted any evidence by the way.

Where as Greg is posting tons of evidence every single day in the form of declassified memos, legal documents, reports, text messages, emails, etc. including active timelines, names, dates, motivations and levels of access.

You've posted nothing.

Day drinking today?  might be a good idea.

Anyway, I am not competing with anyone to get your vote on this issue.  Nor am I spending my time trying to gather evidence.  There are paid professionals doing just that.

What I have been doing is advocating for letting the Trump-Russia investigation continue until Mueller decides he has completed it.

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Day drinking today?  might be a good idea.

Anyway, I am not competing with anyone to get your vote on this issue.  Nor am I spending my time trying to gather evidence.  There are paid professionals doing just that.

What I have been doing is advocating for letting the Trump-Russia investigation continue until Mueller decides he has completed it.

Spending your time gathering evidence?  You haven't even read/seen any evidence at all, period.  There is no evidence of what you're claiming. 

What is being demonstrated is that the Trump-Russia investigation is a farce perpetrated by the prior Administration, the Clinton Foundation, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, and elements of the intelligence committee for the purpose of rigging a federal election and then attempting a coup once they failed.

But we should continue the investigation, even after this is conclusively demonstrated, why exactly?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

Why are so many disciples so scared of letting the Mueller investigation play out?  If there is nothing to be found, let him waste some time to convince the entire country, not just his supporters, that there was no election conspiracy.  If the Mueller investigation is halted prematurely the wound will just fester. 

Why are so many disciples so scared of letting the Mueller investigation play out?  If there is nothing to be found, let him waste some time to convince the entire country, not just his supporters, that there was no election conspiracy.  If the Mueller investigation is halted prematurely the wound will just fester. 

Again, what is being demonstrated is that the Trump-Russia investigation is a farce perpetrated by the prior Administration, the Clinton Foundation, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, and elements of the intelligence committee for the purpose of rigging a federal election and then attempting a coup once they failed.

But we should continue the investigation, even after this is conclusively demonstrated, why exactly?

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Again, what is being demonstrated is that the Trump-Russia investigation is a farce perpetrated by the prior Administration, the Clinton Foundation, the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, and elements of the intelligence committee for the purpose of rigging a federal election and then attempting a coup once they failed.

The Dems are very good at spending public tax dollars on building a world where all your dreams come true....

40 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

There are paid professionals doing just that.

Who have been actively deceiving you and the country about this topic for over a year now. 

But sure, continue to outsource your thinking to "paid professionals" and see how that works out. You know what "paid professionals" in the media are in reality? Narrative pushers. Not truth pushers. 

There's a key difference. 

29 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yes.  Trust has been put in Mueller to investigate the issue so that the issue can be put to rest.  Aborting it will only perpetuate the election question.  Also, your 300 person secret conspiracy seems less likely to be the truth than the Trump election conspiracy.

Many of Trump's disciples are gleeful that he has everyone in the country wondering what in the hell is true and what is made up.  Perhaps, though I don't think so, he is innocent.  Too bad now truth is so slippery that millions of Americans don't believe him.

Edited by Bob in Mich

Yes.  Trust has been put in Mueller to investigate the issue so that the issue can be put to rest.  Aborting it will only perpetuate the election question.  Also, your 300 person secret conspiracy seems less likely to be the truth than the Trump election conspiracy.

300? Who said that number?

Oh right, the guy who's shoveling crap to try to make his point seem less absurd. 

It won't work. There is FAR more evidence - real evidence - of a conspiracy to undermine Trump than there is of Trump colluding with the Russians to tilt the election. In fact there is ZERO evidence of the latter and MOUNTAINS of evidence of the former. 

But your "paid professionals" are ignoring it because they're lying to you. Over and over again. 

Smoke more weed. It's clearly helping your critical thinking.

Look loon, if you want to have a discussion that is fine.  If you want to insult, fine too.

I will repeat this one more time.  investigate all the damn conspiracy theories you like. 

To claim that the Trump-Russia investigation being done by Mueller should be stopped  because of your unproven theory is idiotic.

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Many of Trump's disciples are gleeful that he has everyone in the country wondering what in the hell is true and what is made up.  Perhaps, though I don't think so, he is innocent.  Too bad now truth is so slippery that nearly 200 million Americans don't believe him.

The evidence of Greg's claims, all sourced for you here, is rapidly approaching the level of undeniablility, and you would know that if you'd bothered to read it.  Included in that evidence, is evidence of exactly what I am saying in regards to the Trump-Russia investigation.

Instead, you're claiming to be disinterested in "Greg's conspiracy theory" to the point of dismissal without vetting, and have thrown all of your weight behind trusting known liars with rapidly changing narratives, each being demonstrably proven wrong day after day, a new narrative foisted upon you the following day, which you happily lap up from the same people who were proven to be lying to you the day before.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Look loon, if you want to have a discussion that is fine.  If you want to insult, fine too.

I will repeat this one more time.  investigate all the damn conspiracy theories you like. 

To claim that the Trump-Russia investigation being done by Mueller should be stopped  because of your unproven theory is idiotic.

I've tried having a discussion. I've taken time to write lengthy responses and provide evidence for you to review and decide for yourself. 

In return I got called a Trump disciple and was dismissed. 

So now I'm trying a more direct approach. If you don't like it, try having a better argument. Right now yours sucks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Stepping back from the details, why not welcome the investigation to clear the air?  When Mueller comes out and states he found no wrongdoing and the administration is vindicated, you all can climb up on your roof and crow about how right you were all along. 

If it were me under investigation and I knew I would be cleared if only Mueller could complete the investigation, I surely would want the investigation to go to completion so that I got my official exoneration. 

On the other hand if I knew I was guilty and likely to be caught if the investigation continued, I would enlist disciples to distract, undermine credibility of investigators, and throw out a bunch of 'yeah, but whatabouts'.....like we see

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've tried having a discussion. I've taken time to write lengthy responses and provide evidence for you to review and decide for yourself. 

In return I got called a Trump disciple and was dismissed. 

So now I'm trying a more direct approach. If you don't like it, try having a better argument. Right now yours sucks. 

You already knocked him out. Waste of time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Stepping back from the details, why not welcome the investigation to clear the air?  When Mueller comes out and states he found no wrongdoing and the administration is vindicated, you all can climb up on your roof and crow about how right you were all along. 

If it were me under investigation and I knew I would be cleared if only Mueller could complete the investigation, I surely would want the investigation to go to completion so that I got my official exoneration. 

On the other hand if I knew I was guilty and likely to be caught if the investigation continued, I would enlist disciples to distract, undermine credibility of investigators, and throw out a bunch of 'yeah, but whatabouts'.....like we see

Why in the world would you want to step back from the details when the details are the key?

The President is currently embattled by traitors who are actively trying to overthrow the legitimate federal government.  Unless Mueller has been turned, and is currently helping the Trump administration stamp out the coup attempt by prosecuting those involved, there is no reason for Trump to permit the investigation when the investigation itself is a part of the coup attempt.

As far as "whataboutism" that's exactly what you're engaging in.  In the face of mountains of evidence of what Greg is claiming, you're sitting there with no evidence at all saying "what about Russia?!?!?". 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Who in elected office or affiliated with someone in elected office is calling for the Mueller investigation to stop?