Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

The Noose is getting tighter and tighter around Trumps neck.  ( actually, his tie was always tight around his big fat neck )

His approval ratings are up, it's a midterm year. The GOP congress has rallied around him for the most part, insulating him from any threat of impeachment until at least after the midterms. 

So unless you think Mueller is going to indict Trump for treason, I'm not sure how you arrive at your conclusion.

Sorta seems to me (given the email below)  that Rob Goldstone was involved setting up that Trump tower meeting.  How is that not proof of his involvement recalling that Don Jr released this email trail?

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His approval ratings are up, it's a midterm year. The GOP congress has rallied around him for the most part, insulating him from any threat of impeachment until at least after the midterms. 

So unless you think Mueller is going to indict Trump for treason, I'm not sure how you arrive at your conclusion.

Treason as in asking for a second scoop of ice cream?

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

What title did he hold in the administration? 

In March of 2016 Trump met with the (GASP!) Washington Post and provided them with fives names of people who joined his foreign policy team.

1. Joseph Schmitz

2. George Papadopoulos

3. Walid Phares

4. Keith Kellogg

5. Carter Page

22 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Sorta seems to me (given the email below)  that Rob Goldstone was involved setting up that Trump tower meeting.  How is that not proof of his involvement recalling that Don Jr released this email trail?

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Hey, question... if Goldstone "set up the meeting" as you claimed, why was the attorney already flying in for "this"? How could she be flying in for "this meeting" if Goldstone was the one setting it up IN THIS EMAIL? 

Oh, right, because the meeting was already set up. By people other than Goldstone. So much so that the attorney had her VISA DENIED and then magically overturned by the Obama State Department at the eleventh hour. 

If this lawyer is so insidious that meeting with her is evidence of a crime in your mind, why would Obama have his State Department approve her visa after they first denied it? 

Put the blunt down and THINK FOR YOURSELF. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hey, question... if Goldstone "set up the meeting" as you claimed, why was the attorney already flying in for "this"? How could she be flying in for "this meeting" if Goldstone was the one setting it up IN THIS EMAIL? 

Oh, right, because the meeting was already set up. By people other than Goldstone. So much so that the attorney had her VISA DENIED and then magically overturned by the Obama State Department at the eleventh hour. 

If this lawyer is so insidious that meeting with her is evidence of a crime in your mind, why would Obama have his State Department approve her visa after they first denied it? 

Put the blunt down and THINK FOR YOURSELF. 

People who don't frequently take meetings don't understand the difference between "setting up a meeting" and "scheduling a meeting".

Goldstone was scheduling a time for a meeting which had already been set up to occur

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

"Nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump" is the same in every context dumbass.

It's a statement with a false claim.

No. It was in context of a bet about whether or not his indictment counted against Trump, dumbass. 

We know from his indictment that he was ordered to have NO CONTACT with anyone on team Trump. Yet, he was a "cooperating witness" who was also more than likely wearing a wire. That's been a talking point of the left for months now, that GP is going to bring down Trump because he was wearing a wire...

They leave out that he was ordered by the court not to have contact with Trump. Why? Because he's flipped - not on Trump or his team, but on someone else. 

Thus, his indictment - for the purposes of this bet - has nothing to do with Russian collusion or Trump in the way Tibs was trying to work it. 

You're TERRIBLE at this.