Trump and Russia

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Tom has been on ignore for about 2 years now.

Occasionally, if I'm bored, I will take the odd shot he has any thing worth reading.  He's disappointed me without fail so far.

I'm a registered Democrat who voted for Trump in the 2016 election. Radical liberals like you have hijacked the Democratic party and I am disgusted to think that you, gator and garybusey represent the Democratic party. You do not speak for me or any other Democrat I know. You honestly disgust me. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

That is hysterical.  Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.  It's appreciated.

Care to explain that at all?  I mean, like you, I cast one vote in the last election.  How exactly did I take your party from you?

With your undying loyalty to the Clintons, your constant bull **** you spew, you and your disgusting ilk turned this party into a joke! We need to clean up this party, send Obama and the Clintons to prison where they belong!! Maybe, just maybe, the Democratic party can return to what they once were. You and your disgusting radical liberals have hijacked this party. It's time to take it back!!!

You're not representing anyone with your crap, so just go away!!!!!

3 minutes ago, westside said:

With your undying loyalty to the Clintons, your constant bull **** you spew, you and your disgusting ilk turned this party into a joke! We need to clean up this party, send Obama and the Clintons to prison where they belong!! Maybe, just maybe, the Democratic party can return to what they once were. You and your disgusting radical liberals have hijacked this party. It's time to take it back!!!

I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Unfortunately the Pelosi's, the clintons, all of them are just too far in bedded in this situation

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, westside said:

Too funny.  Dude, I don't believe I have ever mentioned the Clintons in any of my posts.  Possibly I am mistaken but it is not a topic I typically comment on.  I don't like Hillary and strongly supported Bill's impeachment at the time. 

The last comment I recall making about Obama was in this thread.  I stated that if the FISA investigation led to Obama or Abe Lincoln, prosecute them both. 

Second, I should go away because you don't like my opinions?  Bite Me, fool!  I was just about to leave too but now I can't.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Too funny.  Dude, I don't believe I have ever mentioned the Clintons in any of my posts.  Possibly I am mistaken but it is not a topic I typically comment on.  I don't like Hillary and strongly supported Bill's impeachment at the time. 

The last comment I recall making about Obama was in this thread.  I stated that if the FISA investigation led to Obama or Abe Lincoln, prosecute them both. 

Second, I should go away because you don't like my opinions?  Bite Me, fool!  I was just about to leave too but now I can't.  

I think you should stay and continue making an ass of yourself. Maybe real Democrats will be inspired be inspired to take back the party from idiots like you. So, please continue.

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Everyone has a right to say their thing on here, hope they mean it most of the time.

I agree, but having an opinion and spewing complete garbage to back it up are totally different. The tibs, bim types spew nothing but garbage, 

11 minutes ago, westside said:

I think you should stay and continue making an ass of yourself. Maybe real Democrats will be inspired be inspired to take back the party from idiots like you. So, please continue.

Not to explode your tiny pea brain, but you don't represent me.  You and your ilk disgust me.  You are ruining the democratic party and you voted for Trump too?  You need to leave because I disagree with your views and apparently that is all that is needed.  So go....now!!!!!!!

row_33, you make the strangest comments.  Are you sure you aren't being paid to troll this board?

Edited by Bob in Mich

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Not to explode your tiny pea brain, but you don't represent me.  You and your ilk disgust me.  You are ruining the democratic party and you voted for Trump too?  You need to leave because I disagree with your views and apparently that is all that is needed.  So go....now!!!!!!!

row_33, you make the strangest comments.  Are you sure you aren't being paid to troll this board?

lol, you're an idiot. No one but a couple of clowns on here take you seriously. Keep spewing your garbage. 

39 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Perfectly sums up the current state of political discourse in this country.

Edited by Doc Brown

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Tom has been on ignore for about 2 years now.

Why have you been ignoring Tom for two years?

Granted Tom can seem rather abrasive at times, but has he ever threatened or verbally assaulted you?  Other than pointing out flaws in your logic and arguments, what has Tom done to force your retreat into your cyber Safe Space?

16 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Granted Tom can seem rather abrasive at times, but has he ever threatened or verbally assaulted you?  Other than pointing out flaws in your logic and arguments, what has Tom done to force your retreat into your cyber Safe Space?

forget-it-jake-its-marijuana.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Apparently that’s quite enough to make him close his eyes and cover his ears. 

13 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Perfectly sums up the current state of political discourse in this country.

Doc, I agree with your post.  That line does sort of sum up the state of affairs. 

What you may have missed is that pretty much that entire post of mine that you quoted was composed of insults that this poster, Westside, had thrown at me over the last page or so of this thread.  From my perspective anyway, he had come out of the blue telling me that I disgusted him and that I needed to stop posting here because he didn't like my views.  I didn't think that was very fair and thought I would use his own words against him to see if he thought that seemed reasonable.  I was hoping he might see the irony.