Three Hours of Misery - Patriots Texans Playoff

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I think Phill Simms is officially retarded. Just said after the Chung pick. "Chung was all over that route". Really? He was in the end zone and caught a badly overthrown ball by BO. He was nowhere near the WR on that route at anytime. What a dipshit.

Lol he said "Chung was all over that route" he was covering the Texans TE and he had him well covered. He wasn't the one with the INT.

Ugh- if Houston had any offense, they could have won that game. If Pitt gets through the Chiefs, they could and should beat the Pats.

You're durn tootin'. Osweiler was butterfingers on the Pats D away from a 4 or 5 INT night. Though some of his WR and TE didn't do him any favors.

Houston's D is for-real. JJ Watt on IR and still killer.

Houston and KC tick me off (in an envious way) because they go to the playoffs so much with a solid D and run game. I can't help looking at that and thinking in 2014 one more game and that could have been us.

Does anyone else picture TT playing on that Texans team instead of BO......and envisioning a win?

I do

Sure Or Fitz or Sanchez.

That was NE's 'bad' game. They were ill prepared and unfocused and they still won, big. Unfortunately Brock is the worst starting QB in the league. Brock couldn't even feed off the momentum and turn it into a good night. We haven't had a good QB since Kelly, at least we have had one. Poor Texan fans.

Saturday night game, relatively good conditions for January and you guys have empty seats? More reason to dislike the bandwagon fans of NE.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Sure Or Fitz or Sanchez.

That was NE's 'bad' game. They were ill prepared and unfocused and they still won, big. Unfortunately Brock is the worst starting QB in the league. Brock couldn't even feed off the momentum and turn it into a good night. We haven't had a good QB since Kelly, at least we have had one. Poor Texan fans.

Saturday night game, relatively good conditions for January and you guys have empty seats? More reason to dislike the bandwagon fans of NE.

fitz or sanchez throw picks. tyrod would have been able to scramble and give that defense some fits. i have no idea why they didn't put savage in. that game was winnable in the 4th

You're durn tootin'. Osweiler was butterfingers on the Pats D away from a 4 or 5 INT night. Though some of his WR and TE didn't do him any favors.

Houston's D is for-real. JJ Watt on IR and still killer.

Houston and KC tick me off (in an envious way) because they go to the playoffs so much with a solid D and run game. I can't help looking at that and thinking in 2014 one more game and that could have been us.

I hear what you are saying, and just a playoff appearance by the Bills would be pretty exciting.

Having said that...look at the results. You have a Houston team with a much better D than we have combined with a QB who can't get the job done. Result = losing to the Patriots.

Long story short: find a QB.

If Pitt gets through the Chiefs, they could and should beat the Pats.

I'm not sure why people say stuff like this. Every game is different, different teams match up differently with each other. The chances of NE turning the ball over 3 times in their own territory (or something equally suicidal) two weeks in a row is unlikely. Pittsburgh has matched up poorly with the Patriots for years, and almost never beats them.

Ugh- if Houston had any offense, they could have won that game. If Pitt gets through the Chiefs, they could and should beat the Pats.

Houston gave the Pats a hard time because of their defensive pressure. I believe they were the top D this season. Don't think The Steelers can apply anywhere near that amount of pressure on D.

KC has a much better chance as they have a good D. Brady would pick the Steelers D apart and score 40 at a minimum. While KC has the front to cause havoc like the Texans did.