Three Hours of Misery - Patriots Texans Playoff

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long do you think that Dareus would last if he played under BB? What do you think BB would do if Mario blatantly quit on him? His locker would be cleared out before the game was over.

BB acts like an insufferable priiiick. There is a method to his madness. He is the best HC in the history of the game.

What a stark difference between a Rex coached team and a BB coached team! One coach is about bullshiit and the other is all about business. The word culture gets loosely mentioned when discussing different organizations. When discussing the Patriots it actually means something. Does anyone think that Chris Hayes is not happy where he is now compared to where he came from? It might be less demanding playing for the losing Bills but it has to be more rewarding playing in the more demanding Pats winning organization.

How long do you think that Dareus would last if he played under BB? What do you think BB would do if Mario blatantly quit on him? His locker would be cleared out before the game was over.

BB acts like an insufferable priiiick. There is a method to his madness. He is the best HC in the history of the game.

What a stark difference between a Rex coached team and a BB coached team! One coach is about bullshiit and the other is all about business. The word culture gets loosely mentioned when discussing different organizations. When discussing the Patriots it actually means something. Does anyone think that Chris Hayes is not happy where he is now compared to where he came from? It might be less demanding playing for the losing Bills but it has to be more rewarding playing in the more demanding Pats winning organization.

I agree with you 100%. The lack of discipline was my biggest disappointment with Rex. Between Mario and Marcel as you mentioned and that moron Jerry Hughes taking stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties at the worst time. I thought Rex came off looking very weak. Its okay to stand by your players but they need to earn that trust and none of them did that.

I agree with you 100%. The lack of discipline was my biggest disappointment with Rex. Between Mario and Marcel as you mentioned and that moron Jerry Hughes taking stupid unsportsmanlike conduct penalties at the worst time. I thought Rex came off looking very weak. Its okay to stand by your players but they need to earn that trust and none of them did that.

The story that stood out to me in the link was BB kicking his primary running back off the team for not showing up for a meeting. No excuses were accepted. Just get the hell out of this building and don't come back! Foolishness is not going to be tolerated from the best to the worst players. To Brady's credit not only does he accept being coached hard he demands it. There is no excuse for any player not to give maximum effort when your HOF qb is outworking everyone else.

I remember Randy Moss complaining about his contract situation in a post game lockerroom media setting. He was shortly called in to the office and told to clear out his locker and find another place to work for. At a later time the future HOF receiver stated that he regretted acting like he did when he was with the Pats.

Edited by JohnC

The story that stood out to me in the link was BB kicking his primary running back off the team for not showing up for a meeting. No excuses were accepted. Just get the hell out of this building and don't come back! Foolishness is not going to be tolerated from the best to the worst players. To Brady's credit not only does he accept being coached hard he demands it. There is no excuse for any player not to give maximum effort when your HOF qb is outworking everyone else.

I remember Randy Moss complaining about his contract situation in a post game lockerroom media setting. He was shortly called in to the office and told to clear out his locker and find another place to work for. At a later time the future HOF receiver stated that he regretted acting like he did when he was with the Pats.

And that's the difference between BB and everyone else. He is the only one who is willing to prioritize his system over any individual player. He routinely cuts contributing players and trades pro bowl caliber guys if either 1) they don't or won't fit the program or 2) it makes salary cap sense. No one else will commit to doing that.

And we all saw what happened to Collins this year