Mike Waufle- new DL coach

FluffHead

I remember watching that when Hard Knocks played and I thought he sounded like a complete and utter tool. Like a guy that just had to hear himself talk.

That is ironic, I thought the same thing about your post.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The D line for the rams last year was very good

I dont think there is any doubt that McDermott is gonna get this D back to where it should be.....it is a damn shame we could not retain the O side of the ball exactly how it was

Now we have to wait to see if there is this major offensive drop off

Last year O was not as good as you seem to think.

Last year O was not as good as you seem to think.

It was pretty good- a historically great running attack and a top 10 scoring offense with Waktins out most of the year and many other WR injuries... do we have to go over this again?

Isn't that just like us. Defense is great, let's get Rex and destroy it. Now offense is good and defense stinks so let's blow up the whole coaching staff instead of just fixing the defense. I agree, the D will be good but now the problem will be the offense

Nobody chases their tail better than the Buffalo Bills. Absolutely my biggest fear. Only a team with no brain could do this twice right?

Nobody chases their tail better than the Buffalo Bills. Absolutely my biggest fear. Only a team with no brain could do this twice right?

Would have been better off if the O was bad and the D was good. Then they could have done exactly that. The problem was Rex wasn't going to fire himself and had already sacrificed the OC. What was left to do? Bottom line : Rex was a mistake and this is the inevitable result.

The inevitable result is what?

They could've promoted Lynn to head coach and kept all the offensive pieces in place while focusing on fixing the defense and defensive staff.

So hire in their belief an inferior head coach to the one we got, because we had a half decent offense one year. The Bills are not being so shortsighted and are putting the coach in place who they believe can build a winning football program. Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

This dude is such a loser.

Old school for sure

I remember watching that when Hard Knocks played and I thought he sounded like a complete and utter tool. Like a guy that just had to hear himself talk.

Yep between his BS and Jeff Fishers you knew they were doomed. After all the yelling and screaming they get pantsed by the 49ers 28-0 and give up 50 to the Saints. Meh to this bigmouth.

Football, particularly defensive line, is the place I look for forward thinking non-confrontational discipline.

:lol:

He's going to turn Shaq into a killing machine!

I can just imagine the first discussion with Jerry Hughes "Son, you're a !@#$ing penalty machine and every time you commit a stupid ass penalty you hurt this !@#$ing football team. You will either un!@#$ your head or the next down you play will be in Cleveland."

Laughed myself to tears

Isn't that just like us. Defense is great, let's get Rex and destroy it. Now offense is good and defense stinks so let's blow up the whole coaching staff instead of just fixing the defense. I agree, the D will be good but now the problem will be the offense

You don't know if the offense will be the problem...McCoy, Gillisee, Clay, Watkins, decent O-Line....obviously QB is the question but talent is still there

You don't know if the offense will be the problem...McCoy, Gillisee, Clay, Watkins, decent O-Line....obviously QB is the question but talent is still there

We know. They have to learn an all new offense and we don't even have a QB. At least we will have a good defense again though

Marcell Dareus is a man child that needs a guy like this. I think Waufle, Frazier and McDermott are the best thing that could happen to him.

I still think Dareus is a good guy. Just needs some structure. Now he has it. I look for him to have an amazing season next year.

I agree. This is why we need to keep Kromer. The running game was fantastic last year, and even good the year before with a hobbled McCoy.