Offensive Coordinator candidates

Media:

* Anthony Lynn a lock to be next Bills RGM.

* Bills situation toxic. HC candidates staying away from Buffalo.

* Childress to be new OC.

* Childress out. Greg Olsen new favorite to be Bills OC.

* Olsen out.

Reality:

* The media is nearly always wrong.

sounds pretty "dysfunctional".

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a Madden tournament. Winner gets play calling duties.

Jason LaConfora just sent out that the Bills "may be inclined" to pursue Green Bay QB coach Alex Van Pelt.

That was like 2 hours ago so if it's coming from LaConfora then it's probably already been debunked by now

True. I feel like there is all this speculation about what they're planning on doing and the truth of the matter is they've been waiting on the same guy all along.

My suspicion as well.

McD has been hiring position coaches for the offense. I'm guessing he's doing it with the blessings of our future unnamed OC.

And I suspect the offensive position coaches are coming aboard because they know who the OC will be.

Edited by hondo in seattle

My suspicion as well.

McD has been hiring position coaches for the offense. I'm guessing he's doing it with the blessings of our future unnamed OC.

And I suspect the offensive position coaches are coming aboard because they know who the OC will be.

Thanks for making me feel a little better. That all makes sense , of course. So.......who is it???? :) Then I can rest.

Daboll? He's been an OC 3x already and can't say his offenses in Cleveland, Miami or KC were memorable.

According to Wiki, Brian Daboll started his coaching career as an assistant at William & Mary in 1997, the same time McDermott was a player there. Not that it means anything, just interesting.

Another interesting note (to me anyway) - he ls a St Francis HS (Athol Springs) Alum.

I don't advocate anyone, I just started looking through playoff team offense staffs for any connections to coach McD and saw this.

Media:

* Anthony Lynn a lock to be next Bills RGM.

* Bills situation toxic. HC candidates staying away from Buffalo.

* Childress to be new OC.

* Childress out. Greg Olsen new favorite to be Bills OC.

* Olsen out.

Reality:

* The media is nearly always wrong.

The reality is most of the news is coming from agents and the Bills are playing things close to the vest for once.