St Doug officially head coach in Jax.

Virgil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He shouldn't be declared a saint yet. In order to officially become one, you need to perform two, verified miracles. Gotta get Jax to 9-7, and then he can be formally known as a saint.

Is that a demoteable title?

Watch!

At the hiring PC Doug will make some convoluted connection between his upbringing in NYC and northern FL.

"Growing up in the Bronx, my neighbor's friend's aunt lived in Jacksonville. I practically grew up here!"

And when they relocate to London he can tell the story of how is ancestor was a Red Coat in the war....

Edited by Reed83HOF

He will do okay. He is an arse of a man but he is not a bad Head Coach.

I think he is the best we have had in the drought.

I agree and was sad to see him go. I know he is an ass but he was a pretty good fb cooach.

Watch!

At the hiring PC Doug will make some convoluted connection between his upbringing in NYC and northern FL.

"Growing up in the Bronx, my neighbor's friend's aunt lived in Jacksonville. I practically grew up here!"

It is his dream job!

I honestly think he is a pretty good coach, he reminds me of Bill Parcell's a leader of men who holds his team accountable and I wouldn't be surprised if he get the Jaguars to the play-offs before the Bills return.

It means old Doug's plan worked out well in the end.

Took the $4 million (?) and ran away to live and fight another day.

Easy division, no Belichick or Brady in it, nice weather...

Of course now Doug has to actually win football games or he'll be out of another job.

There's the rub!

he did win games here which is quite an accomplishment