The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Some musings on the Sessions news in relation to everything discussed in this thread... just food for thought, since it will likely be asked (as it should): 

The danger with (some of) the people I've been working with has always been the fact they're professional spooks. It's an element I've never overlooked, and why (despite everything else I share) I've tried to hit that over and over. 

Politics and intelligence agendas are often the same, but sometimes are like oil and water. Not sure where we are with the Sessions move. I didn't expect it, but I don't have an all seeing eye into the operation going on. All I can confirm is that the operation is real (too much evidence exists now, much in open source). 

60/40 has been my hope in terms of exposure. It's what I've been told is the plan (by real people, not Q). But it could easily be 10/90 in which case there wouldn't be any indictments or public cleanup. That would be, in my opinion, a disaster for Trump and the country. It would create more chaos than it would prevent. It's a big reason why I've chosen to share so much publicly for so long - to avoid that from even being a possibility (if enough is out in open source, they can't do 10/90 - remains my thinking). 

But... as always, I do try to keep an open mind and am willing to adjust my opinions with new information. Today's news could be a big shift in that regard, we'll see soon. They can't wait on the declass for much longer if it's going to happen. If it drags out into the new House (Jan) without it happening then it's likely nothing more than a bargaining chip. 

Which would disappoint me greatly as well as damage our chances as a nation of uniting together and healing by fixing the issues we've exposed. 

The goal is not r v d, liberal v conservative, or any of that. The goal has always been returning power to the people of this country. There's still much more evidence this is occurring than not, but sooner or later we need real tangible results that cannot be denied.

• Thank you (+1) 2

^^^^

Well-explained.

I would cheer for 90/10.

I see why it would be (for normal political expedience and societal peace) 60/40.

I can also see why (because of political backroom dealmaking) it gets to the likely and disappointing 25/75.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Also... 

Don't buy that fear mongering. The report will be made public one way or another. Trump's camp wants it out as much as the dems think they want it out. What the change in structure does is deny RR and the still compromised elements within the DOJ, CIA and on the Hill the opportunity to bury the report behind classifications when they see what it contains. 

It would be political suicide for Trump to try to bury it (even if, especially if, I'm way off on my analysis) and one thing Trump has proven is he has preternatural political instincts. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/29/2018 at 6:31 AM, Benjamin Franklin said:

Is this a conspiracy too? Jesus, don't you get exhausted seeing a spectre around every corner? 

It's a little amusing as about 5% of it comes to fruition, but that 5% makes it worth reading.  The "false flag" mail bomber comes to mind.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:45 PM, peace out said:

You make Hannity seem honest.

And he's #1 in cable news.  The media is doing more to divide this country than any president could ever dream of.

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just putting this here because it's strange - not saying it's a conspiracy necessarily - but several of the victims in the Thousand Oaks shooting were also at the Las Vegas shooting. One was at both Las Vegas and San Bernardino shootings. 

Talk about unlucky.

Country music must really piss some people off.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I still think the best line from Trump's press conference was "In Jeff Flake’s case, it’s me. Pure and simple. I retired him. I’m very proud of it. I did the country a great service."

• Like (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was the tweet as AF1 touched down in France: 

Going to be a nutty weekend.

Let Trump threaten to withdraw all US troops from Europe, excluding Poland and the Baltics. Germany will crap their pants losing all the income they derive from the US bases.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Let Trump threaten to withdraw all US troops from Europe, excluding Poland and the Baltics. Germany will crap their pants losing all the income they derive from the US bases.

But dont you see, Germany would then get mad at France for starting this, and we would have WW3!  just like was predicted when the #orangemanbad was elected!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know...for the sake of argument, stipulating that your counter-intel op theory is correct...

Tell your sources they've delayed too long.  They release info now, and this escalates to violence.

• Like (+1) 1