The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I guess its no surprise that a Kremlin watcher would have links to a former KGB agent. But if you want to spin it into a conspiracy to protect the murderous Putin, have fun 

PUTIN GAVE TILLERSON A MEDAL! 

That was all you needed for proof of your conspiracy. In fact, it's the best "evidence" you ever had. Best in the sense that it wasn't really evidence of anything but nonsense. 

But ignore the fact MI6 has a whole host of dead Russians on their soil now who have connections to the dossier. I'm sure it's unrelated... 

Just never forget... Putin gave Tillerson a goddamn MEDAL! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Already linked in the thread... 

This seems to be the latest squirrel, by Gator and others here...................."We can't find it in your link" 

.Hilarious.

Half the time it is obvious that they did not even look.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This seems to be the latest squirrel, by Gator and others here...................."We can't find it in your link" 

.Hilarious.

Half the time it is obvious that they did not even look.

You are so stupid. I looked up the link actually 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

PUTIN GAVE TILLERSON A MEDAL! 

That was all you needed for proof of your conspiracy. In fact, it's the best "evidence" you ever had. Best in the sense that it wasn't really evidence of anything but nonsense. 

But ignore the fact MI6 has a whole host of dead Russians on their soil now who have connections to the dossier. I'm sure it's unrelated... 

Just never forget... Putin gave Tillerson a goddamn MEDAL! 

You mean Putin is killing them because they talked? Ok, I agree! 

While everyone is focused on Tillerson and muh-Russia, REAL change is happening under the radar:

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Israeli-officials-meet-Qatari-Saudi-and-UAE-counterparts-at-White-House-544980

WASHINGTON – Israeli national security officials sat around the same table on Tuesday morning with their counterparts from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the United Arab Emirates, discussing a dire humanitarian situation unfolding in the Gaza Strip.

Bin Salman comes to DC next week as well... 

1)DPRK: denuclearized, peace treaty to end the Korean War, first steps towards reunification of the peninsula.

2)Iran: Mullahs fall, Hezbollah falls. 

3)Palestine/Israel peace

Could all three happen within the next 24 months? 

I guess only if Putin okays it... :lol: 

On 3/12/2018 at 4:03 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Saturday's Trump Rally has been called a "strength test" - not of Trump, but of his team's ability to overcome the media hurdles and censors to bring their message directly to the people. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-re-election-campaign-to-bypass-media-by-streaming-rallies-directly-to-americans/article/2651285

It was a success. 

READ CAREFULLY. Think about how this applies to everything we've been discussing. Think about how this is PREPARATION for a delivery system which is unable to be censored by the MSM or Silicon Valley. Why would something like this be necessary for POTUS if POTUS is the one at the wheel?

Buckle up. The stage is set. The delivery system has been tested. 

Drops will come soon.

MV5BMTI3NTQwOTMzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIx

Hope he can be the one doing the drops

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

While everyone is focused on Tillerson and muh-Russia, REAL change is happening under the radar:

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Israeli-officials-meet-Qatari-Saudi-and-UAE-counterparts-at-White-House-544980

Bin Salman comes to DC next week as well... 

Iranian response:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/middleeast/palestinian-pm-gaza-explosion-intl/index.html

Mike Isikoff's new book is out. The plot thickens.....

Obama aide started Christopher Steele-FBI alliance
by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

A senior Barack Obama State Department official gave the green light to an FBI agent in 2016 to meet with dossier writer Christopher Steele, a meeting that touched off a relationship that would fuel the ongoing investigation into possible Donald Trump-Russia election collusion. And, the sensational Steele allegation that led to an FBI wiretap on Trump volunteer Carter Page came from “pillow talk” with the lover of a Kremlin official, a new book says. The disclosure that Victoria Nuland started the process is contained in “Russian Roulette,” a book released Tuesday by Yahoo News report Michael Isikoff and Mother Jones.

I remember Nuland lying before the Congressional Benghazi committee.