The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a rather big development: 

https://aawsat.com/english/home/article/1194956/saudi-crown-prince-visits-coptic-orthodox-church-cairo

Look beyond the headlines, folks. There's a lot going on...

Funny that whilst Obama was in office and known as a uniter nothing like what has been happening occured.  Different cultures, regions, groups are coming together like never before (ok, not like of recent).

Obama's legacy will hopefully be rewritten and this country will hopefully recover from his destruction.

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Especially with all the posters here that support, tolerate,  and give props to the pedophile on this board.

Ain't you cute?

Just now, garybusey said:

You care enough to make it obvious who I referred to. 

So what's your point, anyway?

You don't like me. Cool, I don't mind. You don't even know me, will likely never meet me.  Yet, you know who I am.  Do you know anyone else's full name?  Have you met any posters here?  Or are you just some douche trolling a football forum because you've got nothing else to do?  

Those questions don't need to be answered because I don't care. But for your own sake, you should ask yourself those questions. To concern yourself with someone. Who doesn't matter to you one little bit and get worked up over it makes you a weaker man. 

• Like (+1) 1

You know who aided this operation? The same guy who's been nervously tweeting like a man facing prosecution. A man who lied to multiple Congressional committees about his organization's torture and rendition program. A man who then SPIED on congressional members, illegally, while they investigated him for those lies. A man who ordered the assassination of an American journalist who was digging up dirt about the leverage ISS had(has) on him. 

Yeah... This asshat:

image.jpeg.ab265e2aa5e5fccb3a06fed711d2d337.jpeg

Tick, tock, John. Hope selling out the country was worth what's coming for you.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Summary?  Illegal for me to read them.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Stashing relevant primary docs on trafficking.

(Haiti related)

Tom's statement is snarky and possibly true, depending on the network he is reading them

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah I get the reference.  It's a sad joke and poor reflection on the propaganda machine that CNN has become.  But technically if you read something like that on a Federal network, like say our friend Eli who works for the Army Corps (or is that Corpse?) of Engineers, it could be illegal. 

But reading it from home is perfectly legal.  Regardless whether our corporate media overlords disapprove or not.

Just now, /dev/null said:

Yeah I get the reference.  It's a sad joke and poor reflection on the propaganda machine that CNN has become.  But technically if you read something like that on a Federal network, like say our friend Eli who works for the Army Corps (or is that Corpse?) of Engineers, it could be illegal. 

But reading it from home is perfectly legal.  Regardless whether our corporate media overlords disapprove or not.

I butchered my intent   :beer: 

I know you knew. I was posting the video for others who may not have. 

33 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Tom's statement is snarky and possibly true, depending on the network he is reading them

And on my clearance level.  Mishandling classified info is mishandling classified info, no matter what the source.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, OJABBA said:

You take too much pleasure in being smug.

It's a thin veneer, and unbecoming.

Maybe. 

It is also necessary. Here's a nice summary for why stupidity needs to be confronted more. 

Virulent as he may be, Donald J. Trump is a symptom not the disease. Without us, he would amount to nothing more than what he had always been before the bizzaro presidential election of 2016: a foppish narcissist desperate for any measure of affirmation; a joke; a nothing. He did not create his voters. They have been there all along, seething with sometimes justifiable anger and suffering their various insecurities. They created and enabled Trump. And make no mistake, in all their vulnerable humanity, they are us: Gullible, compliant, distracted, marinating in irony.

At root, we the people are the problem.

We are understandably reluctant to impugn the intelligence and integrity of our fellow citizens. It is arrogant, uncivil, bad form. Who are we, any of us, to hold ourselves superior? When Hillary Clinton referred to some Trump supporters as “deplorables”, she was roundly castigated on all sides. How dare she? Yet it is an uncomfortable reality that anywhere from a fifth to a third of our electorate can be fairly (if gently) described as low-information voters. If the results of numerous polls and questionnaires are to be trusted, they know very little about the world they inhabit and what they do “know” is often woefully incorrect.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-problem-isnt-just-trump-its-our-ignorant-electorate?via=desktop&source=Reddit

"The greatest threat to tyranny is an educated populace"  — Franklin

"An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people" — Jefferson

12 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Maybe. 

It is also necessary. Here's a nice summary for why stupidity needs to be confronted more. 

Leave it to an ignorant asshat to post an ignorant asshat's article. :lol: 

It is not effete snobbery or elitist condescension to note that ill-informed voters contributed to the current mess.

Uh... yes, it is, Ron. By definition.

That's the article's subheading - a demonstrable untruth...

But to the willfully ignorant, like Grant, it's a deep article. :lol: Hilarious.