The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

He's out to get them Duke boys, who always seem to be onto his moneymaking schemes with the corrupt local sheriff.

...actually, that kinda fits :ph34r:

Mortimer and Randolph Duke?

On 1/22/2018 at 9:55 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking of that Executive Order, it's important to understand in context of what coming our way. I contend that this EO will wind up being one of the most historically important EO's of 45's term.

We haven't really broken it down in detail before. Let's change that...

The list just got a lot longer... 

https://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.pdf

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I expect we will hear more than a few snarkish type stories about that very thing (if we haven't already) in the press and or from the usual suspects around here. 

DXGTbvqWkAAwiTt.jpg

Which, (imo) is why this was done. It was bait and a distraction. But from what? 

Start with whom he was talking to... 

Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan is the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE armed forces and a leader of a campaign against Arab Islamist movements. Mohammed bin Salman is KSA's Defense minister, a country who just replaced their entire military leadership two days ago:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/saudi-arabia-fires-top-army-chiefs-military-shake-180227054218368.html

So, Trump was speaking to two of the highest military commanders of the GCC - and then issued identical press statements about it to distract (or downplay) with "Trump's lazy/stupid" rather than having people ask... "What could they have been discussing".

This was compounded by Trump's official announcement yesterday about his re-election bid. Another huge distraction. 

So what are we being distracted from?

I have a hunch about that... 

Two days ago, someone leaked video of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard abusing Dervishes (I won't link the clip here, but can direct people to it if you want). 

A little over a week ago, Putin got more than a bloody nose in Syria, he was once again shown that the new rules of engagement aren't laughing matters:

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

Add all this up and I think we are looking at the start of a new kinetic phase in the Middle East. Either against what's left of Hezbollah, or the Mullahs themselves. Maybe both. 

Read the quotes from the "survivors" of the attack in Syria:

Now add 30,000 commandos to that equation (at least): 

https://www.thenational.ae/world/350-000-troops-take-part-in-region-s-biggest-ever-military-exercises-in-saudi-desert-1.168148

The Russians were wiped out without a single ground troop being deployed... the GCC will deploy tens of thousands of them. 

We may be on the verge of seeing one of the more astonishing changes in human history. Do not underestimate the GCC, they've been winning battles all over the region for the past three years without anyone realizing. Trump wasn't speaking to two of the top GCC commanders for giggles, he was speaking to them as Commander In Chief. They were discussing strategy. 

The "Go" signal". 

And Trump was saying we will do our part. 

Do you think Putin or China are going to lift a finger, risk World War Three, to save the Mullahs? 

I don't. Not anymore. 

And they've been training for this for a long time.

Here's a repost of one I did a few years back. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, at least the press department at the White House remembers to change the names when copying and pasting form releases...

Or he met with both of them at the same time to discuss the same topic...but releasing a single press release would require you to list one of them first and the other second, implying primacy of one over the other.  So it's more diplomatic to release the same press release twice, one for each of them, so they're not presented inequally.

Sounds ridiculous...hell, it IS ridiculous.  But it happens nonetheless.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Or he met with both of them at the same time to discuss the same topic...but releasing a single press release would require you to list one of them first and the other second, implying primacy of one over the other.  So it's more diplomatic to release the same press release twice, one for each of them, so they're not presented inequally.

Sounds ridiculous...hell, it IS ridiculous.  But it happens nonetheless.

lol at this White House trying to act diplomatic this one time

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I expect we will hear more than a few snarkish type stories about that very thing (if we haven't already) in the press and or from the usual suspects around here. 

DXGTbvqWkAAwiTt.jpg

Which, (imo) is why this was done. It was bait and a distraction. But from what? 

Start with whom he was talking to... 

Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan is the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE armed forces and a leader of a campaign against Arab Islamist movements. Mohammed bin Salman is KSA's Defense minister, a country who just replaced their entire military leadership two days ago:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/saudi-arabia-fires-top-army-chiefs-military-shake-180227054218368.html

So, Trump was speaking to two of the highest military commanders of the GCC - and then issued identical press statements about it to distract (or downplay) with "Trump's lazy/stupid" rather than having people ask... "What could they have been discussing".

This was compounded by Trump's official announcement yesterday about his re-election bid. Another huge distraction. 

So what are we being distracted from?

I have a hunch about that... 

Two days ago, someone leaked video of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard abusing Dervishes (I won't link the clip here, but can direct people to it if you want). 

A little over a week ago, Putin got more than a bloody nose in Syria, he was once again shown that the new rules of engagement aren't laughing matters:

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

Add all this up and I think we are looking at the start of a new kinetic phase in the Middle East. Either against what's left of Hezbollah, or the Mullahs themselves. Maybe both. 

Read the quotes from the "survivors" of the attack in Syria:

Now add 30,000 commandos to that equation (at least): 

https://www.thenational.ae/world/350-000-troops-take-part-in-region-s-biggest-ever-military-exercises-in-saudi-desert-1.168148

The Russians were wiped out without a single ground troop being deployed... the GCC will deploy tens of thousands of them. 

We may be on the verge of seeing one of the more astonishing changes in human history. Do not underestimate the GCC, they've been winning battles all over the region for the past three years without anyone realizing. Trump wasn't speaking to two of the top GCC commanders for giggles, he was speaking to them as Commander In Chief. They were discussing strategy. 

The "Go" signal". 

And Trump was saying we will do our part. 

Do you think Putin or China are going to lift a finger, risk World War Three, to save the Mullahs? 

I don't. Not anymore. 

Artillery is called the king of battle for a reason.

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Guess he was too busy to attend Billy Graham’s ceremony today. <_<

He never seriously set foot in a church, when he pretended to have a church it turned out to be a racist embarrassment, why did thy have to pretend???